Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha...NO jaan..itz  not like dis... Actually CC was jealous of Nivi...coz JW naver  did dis kind of romance wid her...she was cursing JW at dat tyme...

CC was saying 2 herself..." JW tumko apne bete se romance ke class leni chahiye..."

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yati.. when it comes to NivRen.. besharmai apne aap ho jati hai😉
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

How can a mother watch son and DIL romance ðŸ˜¡ she was like yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudrega... look when viren gave present and hug nivi. 

Usha agree with you CC is so besharam that she was watching her son and DIL's romance and hug...😆
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Usha...NO jaan..itz  not like dis... Actually CC was jealous of Nivi...coz JW naver  did dis kind of romance wid her...she was cursing JW at dat tyme...

CC was saying 2 herself..." JW tumko apne bete se romance ke class leni chahiye..."

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. apart from the other factors between HL and CC...

today we got one more.. HL and CC both love seeing NivRen romance 😉

Yes Raj, y i thought they spent quality time together because CC wants to separate nivren and if she is successful in separation, pregnancy is the best solution for them to come together again. Once there is diff of opinion or MU nothing can stop from separation.  Viren is very strong but nowadays CC words make him think  
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Yati even i was wondering CC will think one day  IS viren my son? me or JW is living for the property but don't love each other much but how come viren is tooo much in love with nivi.😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well said yati... well said ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Yes Raj, y i thought they spent quality time together because CC wants to separate nivren and if she is successful in separation, pregnancy is the best solution for them to come together again. Once there is diff of opinion or MU nothing can stop from separation.  Viren is very strong but nowadays CC words make him think  

that is what i am worried about how long will VIren sustain CC...i dont want CT's to turn him in DD
Alphabet26 thumbnail
I am very happy that CT's changed the motto this week.  Instead of one, this week almost we got 3 & 1/2 romantic nivren moments (almost 2 today, 1 y'day and 1/2 on monday) 😆 
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May b CC would go 2 dat hospital where Viren was born.so dat she can find out ...dat is der any chance of baby excahnge at all...means mistakenly Viren got exchanged wid original CC- JW kid...he is not JW-CC son...

OMG...ye kuch jyada he ho gya..imagination ke udaan...