Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 49

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm so the SBS segment is tom...glad tht things didnt went soured which ws thought...

nways..gtg girls...c u in the evenings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

No REsham it may be tomorrow but in tomorrow precap they showed viren taking baby to office. 

Viren takes baby to office..OMG thats so sweet of him...

whats the deal if Viren wins???
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usha thanks a lot for the Updates Dear, thanks a soo much
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

Usha..Viren lifts Nivi??? this is a must watch scene...i cannot wait till tomorrow...

Roopa he lifts nivi then immediately the scene changes. just a fraction of sec even i was little surprised to see viren lifting nivi😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Wow what an Episode just love it,  SO my Mood has been maintained today,  So will be in good mood, hoping nothing more comes later to  spoil it later, I mean many people do it so hope nothing such happens, 
*Resham* thumbnail
Its fine...even if its for a second...nways...whts the deal...they hv to go for a HM😆 gtg now
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all...

I watched d epi...when CC was opening d window...

Viren lifted Nivi...OMG...which part...love 2 c dis...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

Viren takes baby to office..OMG thats so sweet of him...

whats the deal if Viren wins???

Roopa the deal is viren has to take care of baby w/o anyone help as it is not easy, viren says u r doing as a job but its not job for me she is so cute and i can take care... nothing happend like whoever wins has to do something...like that
*Resham* thumbnail
tht lift has to be seen...pls get the pix ..okk okk m going m going..tata
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi says acchha/..yoh why did u bring it? Viren says tht  tumhe iski paai paai ki keemat chukani hogi...and then Viren lifts Nivi...and then they have some good romance...( not shown)...
   CC Shaitan...deliberately makes Dwita cry...and opens the windows...Dwita starts crying loudly...CC waits for Nivi to come...here in room...Viren is sleeping in Nivi's lap...Nivi hears Dwita crying...and tries to go...Viren gets up and says Ma is there...and she knows more than u how to take care of a child...when there are so many people in the house...why do u want to go??
   Nivi still goes...Viren looks on...Nivi goes to CC room...and lifts Dwita and tries pacify her...Sid comes and helps Nivi in pacifying Dwita...Viren looks from behind the curtain...with an expression of discomfort...and then leaves...
     Next morning...viren is talking on the phone...Nivi comes and snatches the phone...and says first have breakfast...u have to go to office na...Viren says...achha...mujhe toh laga ki tum Dwita ke saath ho...Nivi says nahi...Viren says shukar hai aapko hamari parvah toh hai...Nivi says its not like this...Viren does not agree...Nivi says if it is so...then try handling Dwita for a day...Viren says are u challenging me...Nivi says ya...Viren says ok...and then both shake hands and the challenge is accepted by Viren...

PRECAP:
   Viren goes to office with Dwita...Dwita is tied to him...Viren removes Dwita...and puts her into a cradle in his cabin...and then leaving Dwita alone...goes for meeting with executives,...Nivi tries calling Viren...but he doesnt take the call...Dwita gets up and starts crying...Viren doesn't know...Nivi is worried tht kahi Viren Dwita ko akela chhod kahi aur nahi chala gaya??