NivRen:Lost In Love - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
ohh okk...😆 just anxious...nways...
hw come suddenly VM's hv started coming on Nivarth🤣
Am also anxious wanting to know what will happen, Hope we get a Good Episode today, May be we get the SBS Segment today,  Viren challenges Nivi he can look after the baby better than her,
Nothing much happened nivi says sorry to viren, viren ask her won't u ask for the surprise and giver her the box it has bracelet and he wears bracelet on nivi 's left hand then they hug CC watching all these from the doorside from nivi saysing sorry till they hug and enter the room knocking and tells nivren that she will take care of the baby tonight and nivren can take rest for the presentation

Precap cc tells dwita now i going to make use of u to separate nivren.
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

hw come suddenly VM's hv started coming on Nivarth🤣

dear just don't visit that topic...they are so unbearable
yes Neetika..they r really unbearable
LIVE UPDATE:

CC tells Viren tht if this continues, and as Dwita starts getting older,Nivi will also get more and more possessed abt Dwita.
  Viren goes into their room.He looks sadly at the gift tht he had brought for Nivi.Nivi enters the room, and then says sorry to Viren.Viren says ok, and tells her to open the gift he had brought for her. Nivi opens the gift.CC maam, meanwhile is watching NivRen, from behind the curtain.There is a beautiful bracelet in the gift.Viren lovingly ties it on Nivi's wrist.And then Viren says thank u is not enough.And then Viren and Nivi embrace each other.
   CC interrupts them, and says tht tonight Dwita will sleep with me, as VD must be tired.Nivi tells tht I am there, but CC says I will looks after Dwita.
Leh...CC try try...this will only make Viren getting more close to Nivi...till here m fine..and will watch only Part I😆
thanks abhi usha for the update
Abhi Dear thanks a lot for part 1, Looks CC has very Huge plans,lets see now what she will do