Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just for few days destroyed the pure love story. (Page 3)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I already explained it in the post above ur reply..but will say it again...Cv's are dumb..in fact i've made quite a few funny posts on their amnesia and there is no end to bloopers topics...LOL if you're copying from TVD...why suddenly stop? seriously..even in lyf..if you've started doing something and everyone starts lyking it..why suddenly get panic attack and stop it? LOL they could have given their own creative twist to metz and sid..but for abhiya's sake and curiousity of new track and twists i'm watching the show.  LOLSmile

Edited by IndigoBlues - 18 May 2011 at 4:15am

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u @TM. There was no need to destroy the epic love story of mathili and Abhay like this.

They did not bother to build Abhay piya love story properly with a proper foundation of trust and love and in the mean time they destroyed the one they had already built.Thumbs DownDisapprove

Basically, what they mean to convey is, both the girls that Abhay loved, both trusted Sid more than him.Unhappy what kind of a love is that?Confused

Wow!! what a love story they r portraying.Wacko

They could have at least one intact.

Edited by nsminerva - 18 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Completely agree with Megz n Chakku. Sid simply brainwashed Metz.
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

i agree completely

pia abhay story had not even started they had not even bult that bonding between them  where abhay shared every pain of his life and pia uncovered his every past and tried to bring him from darkness by her love they only showed her curious abt abhay i wanted to see her share his pain some scene where she confronts him with his past and his break down and pia hugging him but they didnt show anything

and maithli abhay whose love was made epic were again made a joke with no trust and maithli character was changed for no reason her sudden trusting sid more when she knew how sid was from childhood days

the creatives didnt took both love to any level and always showed both weak with no trust

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

If that is the case, then if they leave her alive to return later, and once she realizes that Abhay truly loved/loves her?, she will regret what she did with sid and try everything to get Abhay back, may be?
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Originally posted by -Rumi-

If that is the case, then if they leave her alive to return later, and once she realizes that Abhay truly loved/loves her?, she will regret what she did with sid and try everything to get Abhay back, may be?

The CVs will surely use Maithli as a trump card. I am almost sure that she will return in future. But don't know if she will be able to know real Abhay or not. And I am sure that Abhay will choose Piya over Maithli. Situation is changed now.

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
good point..but we cn think that maithli was not evil wen she loved abhay but now she is..sid has filled her with poison of hatred..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index