Just for few days destroyed the pure love story. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

brainwash technique suits more on human being not on vampire. We can understand if sid fill poison in pia's mind against abhay becoz she is human being but cant digest the fact that being vampire she was fooled by sid.
Maithily can just close her eyes and can know the reality becoz she has super natural power. She knows from begining when she was human that sid was always against abhay so how could she trust sid.
I can understand her heights of jalousy but she is a vampire since 100 years while abhay and pia met just few months back. So what was she doinf since 100 years in coffin? Testing abahay or was eagerly waiting for pia so that she can claim that abhat ditched her.?

See...don't forget that all vampires were human beings once..so just like they look like humans and talk and dress like them..they even have the same emotions...πŸ˜† yes..they bottle it up inside them..but that doesn't mean they don't have them. πŸ˜† 

yes..okay fyn..forget the brainwash theory...and even the emotions theory...see..love transcends all barriers..be it race..religion or even humanity or vampire-ness. πŸ˜† And all types of love, no matter how true they are, are prone to jealousy. And forget that,Just imagine..loving a guy with all your heart..but he never comes to rescue you...infact, the guy you abhorred and hated is the one who saves your life..like any royal princess, maithili had her pride, and it was injured because her prince charming never rescued her..but the devil did. πŸ˜†

as for what she was doing all those 100 years..she was waiting for that full moon night..that special night when she would drink a human's blood and become immortal..till then she was twiddling her fingers because she had been presumed dead by everyone..how would she tell everyone that she was alive because she was a vampire?? πŸ˜†
nd btw i m not sure if maithali will be permanently exited as the articles only suggest that sid die. so maybe she will come l8r to harm piya and abhay will again protect her.
Originally posted by chakku

@astha...see metz clearly said dat abhay did not love her his love was not powerful nd true b'coz he didn't cum back to save her nd instead sid came nd gave her an all new life so she started trusting sid over abhay...simple
May be u r right. BUt my point is why cv destroyed her character just for 6 to 7 days. If they want to show her negetive than i think they must continue with that track. After destroying such a great love story they must take advantage of it and can show more colour of maithily.

May be u r right. BUt my point is why cv destroyed her character just for 6 to 7 days. If they want to show her negetive than i think they must continue with that track. After destroying such a great love story they must take advantage of it and can show more colour of maithily.

because CV's are dumb..i guess they got scared someone would accuse them of copying TVD and decided to go Twilight way again...πŸ˜† so now they are ending her character. πŸ€” Even sid's character is being killed. 
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

See...don't forget that all vampires were human beings once..so just like they look like humans and talk and dress like them..they even have the same emotions...πŸ˜† yes..they bottle it up inside them..but that doesn't mean they don't have them. πŸ˜† 

yes..okay fyn..forget the brainwash theory...and even the emotions theory...see..love transcends all barriers..be it race..religion or even humanity or vampire-ness. πŸ˜† And all types of love, no matter how true they are, are prone to jealousy. And forget that,Just imagine..loving a guy with all your heart..but he never comes to rescue you...infact, the guy you abhorred and hated is the one who saves your life..like any royal princess, maithili had her pride, and it was injured because her prince charming never rescued her..but the devil did. πŸ˜†

as for what she was doing all those 100 years..she was waiting for that full moon night..that special night when she would drink a human's blood and become immortal..till then she was twiddling her fingers because she had been presumed dead by everyone..how would she tell everyone that she was alive because she was a vampire?? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ok. But if they ruined her character than they must continue with her. my poin is there was no need of destroying her charcter just for a week.
And abhay didnt made her vampire becoz i think according to abhay its better to die rather than living as a vampire as vampire's life is not easy.

see...metz is alive for 150 years but who gave her life??? sid...so after converting her sid must have told her dat abhay is a loser nd his love was not true b'coz he didn't turn up to save u!!!!! nd metz in dat vulnerable position believed him nd over d years d venom injected by sid grew more nd more nd it reached it's highest position when she came to knw dat abhay has forgotton her nd has started loving piya...*phewww*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BDW metz is not dying. she is jst leaving...she can return

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
I already explained it in the post above ur reply..but will say it again...Cv's are dumb..in fact i've made quite a few funny posts on their amnesia and there is no end to bloopers topics...πŸ˜† if you're copying from TVD...why suddenly stop? seriously..even in lyf..if you've started doing something and everyone starts lyking it..why suddenly get panic attack and stop it? πŸ˜† they could have given their own creative twist to metz and sid..but for abhiya's sake and curiousity of new track and twists i'm watching the show.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
Completely agree with u @TM. There was no need to destroy the epic love story of mathili and Abhay like this.

They did not bother to build Abhay piya love story properly with a proper foundation of trust and love and in the mean time they destroyed the one they had already built.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

Basically, what they mean to convey is, both the girls that Abhay loved, both trusted Sid more than him.πŸ˜” what kind of a love is that?πŸ˜•

Wow!! what a love story they r portraying.

They could have at least one intact.

Edited by nsminerva - 12 years ago
Completely agree with Megz n Chakku. Sid simply brainwashed Metz.

i agree completely

pia abhay story had not even started they had not even bult that bonding between them  where abhay shared every pain of his life and pia uncovered his every past and tried to bring him from darkness by her love they only showed her curious abt abhay i wanted to see her share his pain some scene where she confronts him with his past and his break down and pia hugging him but they didnt show anything

and maithli abhay whose love was made epic were again made a joke with no trust and maithli character was changed for no reason her sudden trusting sid more when she knew how sid was from childhood days

the creatives didnt took both love to any level and always showed both weak with no trust