Just for few days destroyed the pure love story.

Posted: 12 years ago
I dont like the way they r presenting maithily.
If they want to show her evil then why the hell from begining they were showing purity of abhay and maithily's love?

The way they presented the internal love of abhay and maithily it seems that it was only one sided love. Indeed its an intersting track but if they want to end her character so soon then why the hell they introduced her and ruined the love story.

First i thought they r doing it to drag the story,but very soon sid and maithily both will be out of show,so just for 6 to 7 days they ruined the love story of maithily and abhay. If they dont want to drag the story with maithily then what was the need to show her negetive. They can even show that she was there to help piya and abhay.

First they presented that their love story as legendry but now its proved that it was just a story not love. Like sid even methily was also selfish.  Dont belive just for 6 to 7 days they can destroy entire love story.
really good point its correct why the hell they are showing her negative 😡
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
Well..life is also like that my friend...😆 what was a lifetime of love is destroyed in a minute of few harsh words..😆 and for metz this was 100 years of being trapped away from her abhay..waiting for him..and then hearing that he has been opening his arms for someone else...😆 just imagine the jealousy..the pain she must have experienced when sid brainwashed her...😆 so you see..the love story is still there..only it's turned twisted now..like many love stories do..of course CV's have not presented it as beautifully as they could have..in fact they are cutting her role short..lekin hum kya hote hain kuch karne waale..😆
i completely agree wid megz...Ametz love was indeed pure nd innocent 150 yrs ago but wid d death of maithali it was gone!! Metz definitely loved abhay nd we knw how much abhay loves her but sid made metz an evil vampire nd clearly said by megz BRAINWASHED her!!!!! so she has becum evil 
@Indigoblues..(Megha )& Chakku..You both said all  what I wanted to SAY..i secodm every word by you both..!!above..!!👏
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Well..life is also like that my friend...😆 what was a lifetime of love is destroyed in a minute of few harsh words..😆 and for metz this was 100 years of being trapped away from her abhay..waiting for him..and then hearing that he has been opening his arms for someone else...😆 just imagine the jealousy..the pain she must have experienced when sid brainwashed her...😆 so you see..the love story is still there..only it's turned twisted now..like many love stories do..of course CV's have not presented it as beautifully as they could have..in fact they are cutting her role short..lekin hum kya hote hain kuch karne waale..😆
brainwash technique suits more on human being not on vampire. We can understand if sid fill poison in pia's mind against abhay becoz she is human being but cant digest the fact that being vampire she was fooled by sid.
Maithily can just close her eyes and can know the reality becoz she has super natural power. She knows from begining when she was human that sid was always against abhay so how could she trust sid.
I can understand her heights of jalousy but she is a vampire since 100 years while abhay and pia met just few months back. So what was she doing in coffin since 100 years? Testing abahay or was eagerly waiting for pia so that she can claim that abhat ditched her.?
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
@astha...see metz clearly said dat abhay did not love her his love was not powerful nd true b'coz he didn't cum back to save her nd instead sid came nd gave her an all new life so she started trusting sid over abhay...simple
Completely agree with chakku and megz..sid brainwashed metz which finally evil dat she can do anything 4 herself..she doesn't love anyone..
Originally posted by chakku

i completely agree wid megz...Ametz love was indeed pure nd innocent 150 yrs ago but wid d death of maithali it was gone!! Metz definitely loved abhay nd we knw how much abhay loves her but sid made metz an evil vampire nd clearly said by megz BRAINWASHED her!!!!! so she has becum evil 
It was so easy for sid to misguid her. Ok lets assume its sid changed her but how? By telling romentic love story of abhay and pia,but abhay and pia met just few month back and maithily is there since 100 or 150 years? Why she didnt tried to meet abhay? Pia is not in abhay's life since 100 years, why she didnt even tried to know that what is abhay doing?