Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just for few days destroyed the pure love story.

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I dont like the way they r presenting maithily.
If they want to show her evil then why the hell from begining they were showing purity of abhay and maithily's love?

The way they presented the internal love of abhay and maithily it seems that it was only one sided love. Indeed its an intersting track but if they want to end her character so soon then why the hell they introduced her and ruined the love story.

First i thought they r doing it to drag the story,but very soon sid and maithily both will be out of show,so just for 6 to 7 days they ruined the love story of maithily and abhay. If they dont want to drag the story with maithily then what was the need to show her negetive. They can even show that she was there to help piya and abhay.

First they presented that their love story as legendry but now its proved that it was just a story not love. Like sid even methily was also selfish.  Dont belive just for 6 to 7 days they can destroy entire love story.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoPoisonedHeartangel3142Pari-Gupta--Signorina--IndigoBlues.Jane..

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
really good point its correct why the hell they are showing her negative Angry

Edited by black_scorpio - 18 May 2011 at 3:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

White..Magic

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i am totally agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

White..Magic

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Well..life is also like that my friend...LOL what was a lifetime of love is destroyed in a minute of few harsh words..LOL and for metz this was 100 years of being trapped away from her abhay..waiting for him..and then hearing that he has been opening his arms for someone else...LOL just imagine the jealousy..the pain she must have experienced when sid brainwashed her...LOL so you see..the love story is still there..only it's turned twisted now..like many love stories do..of course CV's have not presented it as beautifully as they could have..in fact they are cutting her role short..lekin hum kya hote hain kuch karne waale..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid megz...Ametz love was indeed pure nd innocent 150 yrs ago but wid d death of maithali it was gone!! Metz definitely loved abhay nd we knw how much abhay loves her but sid made metz an evil vampire nd clearly said by megz BRAINWASHED her!!!!! so she has becum evil 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Indigoblues..(Megha )& Chakku..You both said all  what I wanted to SAY..i secodm every word by you both..!!above..!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-Rumi-Befikre

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Well..life is also like that my friend...LOL what was a lifetime of love is destroyed in a minute of few harsh words..LOL and for metz this was 100 years of being trapped away from her abhay..waiting for him..and then hearing that he has been opening his arms for someone else...LOL just imagine the jealousy..the pain she must have experienced when sid brainwashed her...LOL so you see..the love story is still there..only it's turned twisted now..like many love stories do..of course CV's have not presented it as beautifully as they could have..in fact they are cutting her role short..lekin hum kya hote hain kuch karne waale..LOL
brainwash technique suits more on human being not on vampire. We can understand if sid fill poison in pia's mind against abhay becoz she is human being but cant digest the fact that being vampire she was fooled by sid.
Maithily can just close her eyes and can know the reality becoz she has super natural power. She knows from begining when she was human that sid was always against abhay so how could she trust sid.
I can understand her heights of jalousy but she is a vampire since 100 years while abhay and pia met just few months back. So what was she doing in coffin since 100 years? Testing abahay or was eagerly waiting for pia so that she can claim that abhat ditched her.?

Edited by -ASTHA- - 18 May 2011 at 3:58am
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@astha...see metz clearly said dat abhay did not love her his love was not powerful nd true b'coz he didn't cum back to save her nd instead sid came nd gave her an all new life so she started trusting sid over abhay...simple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index