Vignettes - Arjuhi FF!! *first dance pg4* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
very nice one !!!
and thanks for the pm!
...its awesome yar..luvd it..
continue soon..:)

it was simply awesome..great work and continue soon!
Very refreshing, especially today, after seeing the episode.

At least your Arjuji are happy.

Nice work.

Please pm me.

That was fab!!!

Please add me to your pm list...
Loved it šŸ‘... seriously amazing! Do continue! Wish they actually showed us the whole wedding ceremony, preparations, engagement and everything for kmh2 but doubt that would happen! šŸ˜”
But please do continue this... because it was amazing and very refreshing to whats happening in kmh2 now... and at least it lets me think of how arjun and arohi's wedding would have been... full masti and romance šŸ˜‰. Great job šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜ƒ
Omg! I cnt describe my feelngs in words.its amazing. Its lyk the feelng we cnt touch,we cnt rename,we cnt express only we feel in a special way. Plz continue dr. The wanna be kiss is d thng which create a divine atmosphere. I cn imagn our arjun arohi like dat.
varshini.. thanks gurl!!  makes me feel good, that u like it!! :D

anshita - continued... thanks =) =)

vibhaprabhakar - :) ty!!

ana khan - fab!! thanks for that!!

sandrav - ty.. glad u liked it!

aafiya - :) thanks!

sezo - sure will pm. thanks for the comment!! =)

aparna - thanks for loving it... :)

Shilpa - thanks!!

kmh2angel - ty dear!!

Ruky - thank you!! :)

channi_star - hey whats ur name?? will pm surely!!

riddhima - thanks.. i love that cheesy thing too :D sure, will pm you!

shahad - thanks :)

Mrs.karan kundra - continued.. and glad yu liked it!!

Ananya - ty gurl :)

lara - thanks... glad yu found it refreshing.. there is too much drama in the serial.. so i thought lighter moments would be just perfect!! :)

Msfuzzybear - thanks.. btw, what is ur name??

myviewprrem - :) ty!

love.1 - will continue, and thanks for liking it... like i said, too much of drama going on.. so i just wanted to concentarte on the mushy-sweet moments.

moonkmh - thanks for the comment.. and its amazing, that feeling!! glad u can potray Arjuhi like that! :)

Likers - thanks a ton for the likes.. acha lagta hai!!! :) :)
Edited by pluks - 12 years ago

Check page 3, for reply to comments!! thanks a ton guys =)

these are just random moments... so if you guys want any particular thing to be written.. just lemme know :)

Vignette #2 - First Dance

"Well, it was grade 8, and we had an annual day function in school. There was a couple-group dance, and we were partners.. We were already friends, so I was pretty excitedā€¦ The practices began, the teachers running behind our back, to get every move perfect, and we worked really hard. The best days were the days we practiced. She'd always bring a dabba of yummy food, of which I gobbled more than half of it. She always used to get annoyed of it, and I loved to annoy herā€¦ the cute annoyed expression on her face, would make me smile. We had some dance steps very close, and we had to face each otherā€¦ and those times, she would look so serious, and so shy to look me in the eye. And those times, I used to pull the clip off her hair, and her sudden change of expression, the ultimate 'omg,-we-are-so-close' to 'you're-dead-now' ā€¦ ah, I loved that, and she hated it.

I liked irritating her for little thingsā€¦ but I also made sure, I made up for those. And thus began,( our mini-dates, I would call it dates now) our everday visit to the small shop selling ice-cream and golaā€¦ There also I annoyed her, when, little drops of ice-cream trickled down her cheeks. Actually, she looked very cute, and I could stare at her, wanting to wipe the ice-cream of her soft cheeks, but couldn't do that. So I had to annoy her, to distract myself. But one day, I wiped off the ice-cream from her cheekā€¦ her cheeks were soft, and tender. It felt wow. Our rehearsals continued, and so did my little irritating things to annoy her.

The D-day came. I waited backstage for her to join me. The satin pink dress on her fair skin, the white gloves on her hands, a tiara on her forehead, and the makeup that would make her cheeks go pink, when she smiled. She looked like a princess. The way she walked towards me, looking here and there, touching her hair, adjusting her tiara to make sure everything is fine, the look of innocence and nervousness in her eyes, man I was floored. To admit it, I was checking her out. She did nothing, she was only clad in the cutest costume, and innocence, but yet she awed me. She came and sat next to me, her hands brushed against mine. Her skin, and the satin on it, were very soft, and feather to touch. Why was I attracted to every little thing of hers? I didn't know then, but now if you'll ask me, she's a killer, she's lovely, and she is my princess.

The dance beganā€¦ and throughout, I was lost in herā€¦ the shy look when we danced closed, her cheeks turning pink when she blused, the whole-hearted smile when I twirled her around, the gracefulness in her movements, and the look of content in her eye when the dance was over.

Her dad, chachu and everyone else, crowded around her to congratulate her for her wonderful performanceā€¦ she seemed happy, and when her daddu said, she truly was a princess, she was overjoyed. Seeing that, I understood that she loved her family to bits, and I had a tear escape my eye .

After the hugs, and the family time, she dragged me, and took me to her daddu, and said ā€“ 'meet arjun, he was my dance partner', and soon even they congratulated me for the danceā€¦ Her family was very loving, and so was sheā€¦ "That kids, is how your mom and I, shared our first dance, and that was my first meeting with my in-laws.

'so kaunsi kahani suna rahe the??'

'our first danceā€¦'

'kids, papa ne tumhe ye bataya, our very first dance was the first day of practice, and how he bruised my feet??'

'Arohiā€¦ shut up ok?? I was telling them about our first perfect danceā€¦'

'ahanā€¦.aur ā€“ '

Just then he came close to her, and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

'hawwwā€¦ *blushes hard* besharam, kids go to your room now!!'

'mummy, we're sitting in our room onlyā€¦'

'jao jaake khelo fir'

When the kids go away from the room, and before Arohi could say anything,

'ssshā€¦ yeh kiss uss din ke liye, jab mai tumhe kiss nahi kar payaā€¦'

Arohi just smiled, and blushed, and kissed him back.

'mumma.. doll toot gayiā€¦.'

She blushed hard, this was the second time, they were caught in action.

'knock karna chahiye naā€¦'

'mummaā€¦ knock karne ke liye.. door band hona chahiye..'*giggles*

'princess, I will buy you a new dollā€¦ please aap thodi der ke liye hume disturb mat karo naā€¦ kuch important baat karni haiā€¦'

'papa two dolls thenā€¦'

'okay princessā€¦', and he made sure he locked the doorā€¦ šŸ˜‰

Read. Like . Comment!!!!

Edited by pluks - 12 years ago

very sweet update :)