India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

archana's miscarriage (Page 3)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Archu will not MC...I guarantee that...All TRP drama-tricks..

Same with making Savita take blame for everything...Thumbs Down

no meds, diet, ultrasound, sonography spending loads of money won't stop MC or Archu or Baby's health...Archu needs to stay away from K problems...Dr. herself can't figure out why meds and diet is not helping and Archu still having stomach pain...

Archu is stupid to think not to run any tests as it will cost money...If she had stayed away fromn her maika problems she would not be having all these pains and running to dr...

Mannu should not ever get into a situation where he is not earning decent money...Money is root of all problems..

All Arman fans are happy to see Savita suffer, beg, plead and have a realization she was wrong...Good for them..A parent is humilliated and Son-DIL don't have to have any self realization nor have to admit their own mistake..Wah bhagwan wah kya khel dikhate ho aap..

Bappa is only listening to Archu I guess..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

All Arman fans are happy to see Savita suffer, beg, plead and have a realization she was wrong...Good for them..A parent is humilliated and Son-DIL don't have to have any self realization nor have to admit their own mistake..Wah bhagwan wah kya khel dikhate ho aap..

I agree savita is at fault but armaan were equally wrong.. till date armaan have nt asked forgiveness for any of their past mistakes, ditching shrav, ditching jayawant, armaan flirting when divorced , eloping from marriage hall, treating savita in their own crooked way,...
i will have respect for armaan if they also accept they are wrong... bcos they most certainly were.. anyways the cvs will turn every1 bad to justify armaan mistakes... so i dnt expect a apology...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Dabulls23

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

I agree savita is at fault but armaan were equally wrong.. till date armaan have nt asked forgiveness for any of their past mistakes, ditching shrav, ditching jayawant, armaan flirting when divorced , eloping from marriage hall, treating savita in their own crooked way,...
i will have respect for armaan if they also accept they are wrong... bcos they most certainly were.. anyways the cvs will turn every1 bad to justify armaan mistakes... so i dnt expect a apology...

I dont get this "ditching Jaywant" part at all, what was Archana supposed to do after coming to know about Jaywant's scheming, still go ahead with the marriage ? Satish told her in no uncertain term that he's marrying her only for revenge, a year later he's gonna divorce her and put Manav in jail , and still she's blamed for breaking this alliance Confused which sane girl would marry such a guy ? this is perplexing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6archanamanavNisha_90

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Which sane girl would agree to marry Jaywant knowing the fact that she was still hung up on her EX..EX forced her to marrry Jaywant by putting a condition in front of her...Jaywant turned negative after Archu kept flaunting ULM &  her MFs with ULM in front of Jaywant's face..

Which man would put up with that crap?  Satish is bias when it comes to Archu...He should have been telling Archu to stop messing with ULM when they were supposed to be divorced..

Can't put all that blame on Jaywant..Archu lead TDH on in believing she was going to marry him and be faithful just like Mannu lead Shrav for 2 yrs..What happened ArMan ran away from their mandaps which was to marry someone elses so they can be with each other and eloped..AngryShocked

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 May 2011 at 11:24am

enigma6Anjli2010

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Which sane girl would agree to marry Jaywant knowing the fact that she was still hung up on her EX..EX forced her to marrry Jaywant by putting a condition in front of her...Jaywant turned negative after Archu kept flaunting ULM &  her MFs with ULM in front of Jaywant's face..

Which man would put up with that crap?  Satish is bias when it comes to Archu...He should have been telling Archu to stop messing with ULM when they were supposed to be divorced..

Can't put all that blame on Jaywant..Archu lead TDH on in believing she was going to marry him and be faithful just like Mannu lead Shrav for 2 yrs..What happened ArMan ran away from their mandaps which was to marry someone elses so they can be with each other and eloped..AngryShocked
I totlaly agree.  I started to watch this show but now I am getting really frustrated
with Archana and Manav's character altogether.  Also Savitaji gets blamed for
any reason and all those Archana experiments to cure herDeadDead  Ekta Kapoor
get some decent storyline or quit!Ouch

Dabulls23

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
^^^nope dont agree. Jaywant had his plans in place much before all the MFs started. He only wanted to marry her cos he wanted to further his career, his goal was to use Archana as a ladder to rise up and bcome a shareholder in the company. Even if Archana would have remained totally faithful and committed there was no guarantee he would change his plans or bcome a better man. He told his friend once how he's overloaded in debt and the only way to get out of this is by getting hold of the finances of Dharmesh's company nd for that he could do anything, Archana was just a means to an end. Dont have any sympathy for such a character , Archu did the right thing , u need to run as far as possible when u come across such people.   

Nisha_90

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
No miscarriage i'm sure. CVs have already got their balli ka bakra for the drama n rona dhona to add massala to the show, Mannu boy Jailing n chakki pissing. LOLLOL

ThaneeNisha_90

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Wow that sucks |: 
PR is really going down. 

Go to top