archana's miscarriage - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=539762
ume aur tv segment..😎..very good..savita is changing..😎

Good. Queen Savitha is going to change into human ( may be for few days).
thanks for the link.

@dezma:
who knows, this ekta is capable of doing anything. she is making savita mellow down to archana and manav so she might give few days happiness. Then again she will find a way to make the leads cry.

nooo...😭😭

arrey shub shub bolo naa...!!!!no MC no MC no MC...else i'll go to mumbai and throw stones at the cv's😡
Thanks for posting ...
The nail paint segment is very funny ...😆 .Anki got seriously angry at Sush for cheating ...

How nice , savita is now genuinely feeling guilty and wants to make it up ...Very happy to see this ..I hope it all works out for her ...

Feeling terrible about the baby news but not at all surprised ..I guess everyone here is to be blamed ...The parents , the other relatives ...no one really showed true genuine concern for this poor thing ...now they can cry as much as they want , they are good at that anyway ...
very  disappointed with Manav and Archana ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
No this is really bad for them
well miscarriage isnt confirmed, and I have a gut feeling this baby will survive all such hiccups, but you never know (im sure even the CVs dont about her miscarraige) its all due to trps turns and twists.
Archu will not MC...I guarantee that...All TRP drama-tricks..

Same with making Savita take blame for everything...👎🏼

no meds, diet, ultrasound, sonography spending loads of money won't stop MC or Archu or Baby's health...Archu needs to stay away from K problems...Dr. herself can't figure out why meds and diet is not helping and Archu still having stomach pain...

Archu is stupid to think not to run any tests as it will cost money...If she had stayed away fromn her maika problems she would not be having all these pains and running to dr...

Mannu should not ever get into a situation where he is not earning decent money...Money is root of all problems..

All Arman fans are happy to see Savita suffer, beg, plead and have a realization she was wrong...Good for them..A parent is humilliated and Son-DIL don't have to have any self realization nor have to admit their own mistake..Wah bhagwan wah kya khel dikhate ho aap..

Bappa is only listening to Archu I guess..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

All Arman fans are happy to see Savita suffer, beg, plead and have a realization she was wrong...Good for them..A parent is humilliated and Son-DIL don't have to have any self realization nor have to admit their own mistake..Wah bhagwan wah kya khel dikhate ho aap..

I agree savita is at fault but armaan were equally wrong.. till date armaan have nt asked forgiveness for any of their past mistakes, ditching shrav, ditching jayawant, armaan flirting when divorced , eloping from marriage hall, treating savita in their own crooked way,...
i will have respect for armaan if they also accept they are wrong... bcos they most certainly were.. anyways the cvs will turn every1 bad to justify armaan mistakes... so i dnt expect a apology...
Originally posted by pallai

I agree savita is at fault but armaan were equally wrong.. till date armaan have nt asked forgiveness for any of their past mistakes, ditching shrav, ditching jayawant, armaan flirting when divorced , eloping from marriage hall, treating savita in their own crooked way,...
i will have respect for armaan if they also accept they are wrong... bcos they most certainly were.. anyways the cvs will turn every1 bad to justify armaan mistakes... so i dnt expect a apology...

I dont get this "ditching Jaywant" part at all, what was Archana supposed to do after coming to know about Jaywant's scheming, still go ahead with the marriage ? Satish told her in no uncertain term that he's marrying her only for revenge, a year later he's gonna divorce her and put Manav in jail , and still she's blamed for breaking this alliance 😕 which sane girl would marry such a guy ? this is perplexing.
Which sane girl would agree to marry Jaywant knowing the fact that she was still hung up on her EX..EX forced her to marrry Jaywant by putting a condition in front of her...Jaywant turned negative after Archu kept flaunting ULM &  her MFs with ULM in front of Jaywant's face..

Which man would put up with that crap?  Satish is bias when it comes to Archu...He should have been telling Archu to stop messing with ULM when they were supposed to be divorced..

Can't put all that blame on Jaywant..Archu lead TDH on in believing she was going to marry him and be faithful just like Mannu lead Shrav for 2 yrs..What happened ArMan ran away from their mandaps which was to marry someone elses so they can be with each other and eloped..😡😲
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago