•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys.

As you see I am back with another post and its great to see you here too. From the title you might have or not understood what I will say now.

Yesterday's episode was good. The sense of everything was there. I must say that the CV's are doing a good job in building the plot. I think I know who the werewolf if.. It looked like Karan Wahi you know and I even read something on the forum which said so. Me and shadow identification have a long relation you see. 😆

Maithili is holding a role of a great vampire. A vampire in its true essence. The lines conveyed by her yesterday where she confessed her disgust for the werewolves and told the brief history that they have shared in the presence of the kind was true. In a way Maithili has come up to be a survivor with or without Sid's help. Sid wasnt always around to look after her and she hunted and lived 150 years under the intense circumstances. She never failed to conceal herself either. It was fascinating to understand her behavior finally. A princess thirsting for power in the world she now lives in... very human in its form but yet a mythical push in it.

Her ideas and thoughts match to what we call human survival instincts at a point of time. She had dressed up like Pia and gone out with her sisters... the only problem is that how could she absorb Pia's character so well? Maybe just a human gesture she remembers from her personal experience.

What caught my eyes was that she wore the pendant in Pia's locket which is surely made of SILVER if I remember correctly. It had inflicted pain to Abhay long time back when Pia first started to become suspicious of him being an immortal. Was it like Abhay had done when he had touched the silver box with that glove type thing or whatever?

More over how could the vampire slayer uncle not understand that it was Maithili standing between them in disguise? He had sensed the smell of vampires in the Dobrial mansion but why not now? Another explanation I might have an answer to. She had worn Pia's clothes and there smell got mixed up making the bluff concealed and making the slayer think that the smell was from the long time she had spent with the vampire.

Misha seemed suspicious for some time! Her eyes said it all. It seemed like she had sensed that it was not Pia. The way she was looking at Maithili in Pia's clothes. I wish she figures out! Even if she does... There is no way... Except that the wolf comes and beats Maithili up for endangering human life... wouldnt that be wonderful? And then the wolf will fall in love with Misha or Panchi and well its just a guess...

The entry of the werewolves is a great catch to the story and I am intrigued by it. Yesterday Abhay broke free from the masters spell just for Pia. I found him to have mixed feelings. First fear and protectiveness for Pia... then shock to hear Maithili is alive and then shear horror for what he had heard. His Pia was in danger and his love Maithili was with Pia's sisters. What I saw more was the feelings that dawned on him on the sounf of Maithili's name. Would he realize that Maithili was no more the girl he knew? Or will he follow her blindly? And answer we will soon get to know.

His first instinct to jump out of the car and run was a shock to me in a way. Actually I was screaming at the TV and trying to tell him "ABHAY c'mon JUMP AND RUN... JUMP AND RUN... DUMMY!" and then he did it. I was happy and my mother was awed. I loved that part. At last a sane decision from Abhay. A huge round of applause.

I hope that today we will get to see what really comes... Maithili, Pia, Abhay, Sid, Werewolf... everyone else.

Good bye, Take care
Best of luck!