Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS/SBB:-Updated The Vampire Fight Video Link..!! (Page 4)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19376

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Yeah i guess nobodys comes to know that RaiChands 're Vampires .. Othervise all the things revealed .. and nothin' would be left ..
Erasin' memory traCk is kinda rough and tough , but although if CV's has deCided then it'd be go On .. On the Other syd , Piya will fo'get about Metz i think Abhay will do somethin' as he wants to see Piya in peaCe , and don't want her to rememba anythin' bad ..


PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by cooliecute

Thnx for sharing.

Bichari Sid was hanging like that,lol
hehe, Suku playing with her fangs, cute. And Metz biting Piya? so Piya comes out the coffin:)
 
I actually hope noone sees Abhay and Sid fighting. the donriyals will probably see Metz and Pia or the VC guy will save em before the Pia-Metz faceoff. But if piyas mind is to be erased then everyone else should also be erased, its weird otherwise.
 
and ermm, the other girls dealing with vampires all of a sudden this rushed seems so weird and out of place, guess they put in anything just to get to their leap and twist as soon as possible.
 
So what, now almost everyone is gonna know abt Maithali and Sid expect for Piya whose memory will be erased? shouldnt she like be the main one to knowErmm
Even I find this memory erased track quite boring..But if you go with the trend of serials the SBS reporters said that every other serial their is memory erased track going on..!! So basically they r going with the trend..!!
But I really don't want Neither Pia nor Abhay to forget this moment ..!!
Your r rite atleast the leads shuld remember this..
As of other characters they can use there trend setter rubber..!! 
 
 
well, yea...its just weird, and i dont buy that 'for her peace and happiness' sake strategy anymore. its so overrated and that she gets to know abt all these is one of the main matters of their story, i mean is it gonna be like this all the time, whenever Abhay feels something goes wrong and dont want to pain her he'll erase her memory? and she has nor right to decide abt it?Confused. I mean she seems strong and confident abt these things just as we saw now she'll run into Metz to save her sisters, so she can mentally handle this kind of matters, enough of erasing and forgetting, how is their bond gonna build up now again? more secrets and lies? thats not happinessOuch. Her happiness is in the same dark world with Abhay. even Abhay needs to open up to release the pain inside a bit.
And yea, if she is forgetting so should everyone else, they could have that VC guy do some magicLOL.
RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Joined: 14 October 2009
Posts: 11466

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
so its mean k abhya will save piya omg when metz gonna kill misha then sudden piya came...how piya will cum so its deffo means abhay saved piya omggg nd all will see sid abhya fighty...dats wat will happpen!!!Day Dreaming
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Yeah i guess nobodys comes to know that RaiChands 're Vampires .. Othervise all the things revealed .. and nothin' would be left ..
Erasin' memory traCk is kinda rough and tough , but although if CV's has deCided then it'd be go On .. On the Other syd , Piya will fo'get about Metz i think Abhay will do somethin' as he wants to see Piya in peaCe , and don't want her to rememba anythin' bad ..


Hmm, I still don't get how will Abhay erased her memory about Metz when we have heard in the fight btw Sid-Abhay, Abhay will be getting frozen..?
I guess the Raichands will do that..Or may be the VS..himself will erased the Dobriyals Memory so that they all may live in peace..that wuld be more correct way don't yo think so..!!
Now I'm only worried what will happened in that year..in Pia's life without Abhay..!!
BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 12224

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
One thing is 4 sure PKYEK has given new meaning to brotherly/sisterly love ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shyams - 18 May 2011 at 4:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by cooliecute

Thnx for sharing.

Bichari Sid was hanging like that,lol
hehe, Suku playing with her fangs, cute. And Metz biting Piya? so Piya comes out the coffin:)
 
I actually hope noone sees Abhay and Sid fighting. the donriyals will probably see Metz and Pia or the VC guy will save em before the Pia-Metz faceoff. But if piyas mind is to be erased then everyone else should also be erased, its weird otherwise.
 
and ermm, the other girls dealing with vampires all of a sudden this rushed seems so weird and out of place, guess they put in anything just to get to their leap and twist as soon as possible.
 
So what, now almost everyone is gonna know abt Maithali and Sid expect for Piya whose memory will be erased? shouldnt she like be the main one to knowErmm
Even I find this memory erased track quite boring..But if you go with the trend of serials the SBS reporters said that every other serial their is memory erased track going on..!! So basically they r going with the trend..!!
But I really don't want Neither Pia nor Abhay to forget this moment ..!!
Your r rite atleast the leads shuld remember this..
As of other characters they can use there trend setter rubber..!! 
 
 
well, yea...its just weird, and i dont buy that 'for her peace and happiness' sake strategy anymore. its so overrated and that she gets to know abt all these is one of the main matters of their story, i mean is it gonna be like this all the time, whenever Abhay feels something goes wrong and dont want to pain her he'll erase her memory? and she has nor right to decide abt it?Confused. I mean she seems strong and confident abt these things just as we saw now she'll run into Metz to save her sisters, so she can mentally handle this kind of matters, enough of erasing and forgetting, how is their bond gonna build up now again? more secrets and lies? thats not happinessOuch. Her happiness is in the same dark world with Abhay. even Abhay needs to open up to release the pain inside a bit.
And yea, if she is forgetting so should everyone else, they could have that VC guy do some magicLOL.
 I totally agree with you,
Pia forgetting thinks is now going far creating a disaster..n don't they have anything else in their brains to create some aura btw these two..??
there relationship is now like Somethings happened's bad n Abhay is there to heel her memory from that incident..!!Heeling away the pain is different than memory n they shuld defiantly understand this by now..!!
Pia will again ask why..?? and the rotations continues..?? 
Pia is much happier in Abhay's Dark world..
Wish after getting unfrozen Abhay's mind open up's in front of Pia..!! 
VC I don't think he has some spl powers..But that might not sound bad..!! That can be done..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

so its mean k abhya will save piya omg when metz gonna kill misha then sudden piya came...how piya will cum so its deffo means abhay saved piya omggg nd all will see sid abhya fighty...dats wat will happpen!!!Day Dreaming
  Abhay will save Pia for sure n Sid Abhay fight will be held in the other side of woods..!!
And Pia n Metz flanges Bite on another where Misha, Panchi, T n VC will see only Metz in Vampire form ..!!
These Brother Sister love will be the best scene..in next few episodes..!!
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Nidz for the update n link Hug
 
brotherly n sisterly love ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index