Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS/SBB:-Updated The Vampire Fight Video Link..!! (Page 2)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIdz..I just saw teh last part when Mtz was catching Misha's neck & SUku in that vampire teetsh was looking cute na..LOLPlease update soon dear & I am waiting for SBB onaaj tak now..!!Day Dreaming
Oooh yes the segment was awesome..better than the previous seg..
anyways..waiting for the Abhay Sid Fly fight..will they fight infront of Misha Panchi..wonder..??

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

so metz & panchi & t will know about vampire and will see abhay& sid fighting too . All the revelation has to happen i n one shot LOLLOLLOLLOL

Metz with fangs has to be seen Smile...so lots of fighting sequence there .
seriously yaar so much in so short time , this has to be one of the most exciting times of pkyek
i guess the fatty old baba will save misha and panchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Brotherly love Of Sid and Abhay .. awww Cuteee Embarrassed
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by abhaylove

so metz & panchi & t will know about vampire and will see abhay& sid fighting too . All the revelation has to happen i n one shot LOLLOLLOLLOL

Metz with fangs has to be seen Smile...so lots of fighting sequence there .
seriously yaar so much in so short time , this has to be one of the most exciting times of pkyek
i guess the fatty old baba will save misha and panchi
Track is quite fast ..if everyone has to know i would prefer slowly rather than showing everything in week time . LOLLOL but cv is something up to ...want to close the complete chapter of metzz-sid and want to get back the old PKYEK . will abhay will erase memory for t, mish, panchi otherwise doing it for piya will not make sense
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
thank u very much for the linkBig smile
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey just a question...
when Abhay - Sid were having this Fly Fight, was Piya or any one watching them??

even i'm still wonderin' this Question .. might be PanChi and Misha would be there .. if it happens then tou maza aajayega Tongue
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Thnx for sharing.

Bichari Sid was hanging like that,lol
hehe, Suku playing with her fangs, cute. And Metz biting Piya? so Piya comes out the coffin:)
 I actually hope noone sees Abhay and Sid fighting. the dobriyals will probably see Metz and Pia or the VC guy will save em before the Pia-Metz faceoff. But if piyas mind is to be erased then everyone else should also be erased, its weird otherwise.

and ermm, the other girls dealing with vampires all of a sudden this rushed seems so weird and out of place, guess they put in anything just to get to their leap and twist as soon as possible.

So what, now almost everyone is gonna know abt Maithali and Sid expect for Piya whose memory will be erased? shouldnt she like be the main one to knowErmm,

@SBB, oh so she was playing with her fangs there tooLOL, cute, yea, seems Piya comes in time and saves Misha from beeing bitten, apparently she has saved 'T' aswellClap. And it was much predicted the VC would save the girls.

Edited by cooliecute - 18 May 2011 at 3:59am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index