Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm, I still don't get how will Abhay erased her memory about Metz when we have heard in the fight btw Sid-Abhay, Abhay will be getting frozen..?
I guess the Raichands will do that..Or may be the VS..himself will erased the Dobriyals Memory so that they all may live in peace..that wuld be more correct way don't yo think so..!!
Now I'm only worried what will happened in that year..in Pia's life without Abhay..!!

Thats the exaCt point , & still have to figure Out .. seems it has become like mystery fo' Us .. and i'm wonderin' , Abhay will get frozen , then who'll come to resCue him , Maybe Haseena and Chand .. even me too concerned Piya's life would become Dark 'cos she's nothin' without Abhay ..

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

ViVz doesn't know about the leap .. ? 
hows that posssible .. main lead doesn't know about the further happenin' ..

oH GOD HE KNOW ABT LEAD HE JST WNT 2 KEEP IT AS SECRET & SHOW AS IF HE IS UNAWARE
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for sharing.

I missed choogolkhor aunty part.🤢

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If abhay is only gonna erase the memory of that night from Piya's head, then there seems only one logical explanation. Maybe Piya will insist on staying on in the jungle and hence she will b d only one who will witness the vampires fight which cud be too scary for her and might give her nightmares and so just to ease that pain, Abhay may erase that part from her memory.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But dishu the other people also know about sid's and Maithili being vampire. Misha and Panchi can sit still but T the gossip queen. How will she be quiet?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya sanchita but sid will already be dead and maithali gone, so e1 if everyone comes to know of their being vampires, it hardly matters. what I am saying is that maybe Piya wud end up seeing the real fight between Abhay and Sid which might scare her and thats y abhay might erase that part from her memory to make her feel more peaceful.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow cool interviews...thanx for sharing..
wish i can get the link for sbb episode as well...

so i guess misha, panchi, pia, T along with maithili will be at one place...since pia and t escaped from sid and might have joined mish and panchi...

when maithili is abt to bite pia infront of sisters and T, vampire catcher will stop them and get rid of maithili...

and at the other place i.e sid's place, abhay & raichands reach there and there would be some fighting sequence without anyone else's knowledge...and that is when sid is going to die...

cool so we got the complete picture how its supposed to go...but sad that its sid's last moment in the show😭

liked the brotherly love between sid-abhay...love their convo and well abhay is just not revealing abt the leap yet...

maithili was cute with her fangs...looks like suku is fond of her hair and has habit of brushing her hair with her hand often...becoz when she was screaming with fangs and trying to attack, that time also she was caring abt her hair...lolss...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can someone upload sbb?