TOI: Shopaholic Suhana wants no more

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
*Its a repeat.. but TOI posted today..so 😉*

Shopaholic Suhana wants 'No More'

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | May 18, 2011, 01.30pm IST

Tags:Sasural Genda Phool|Ragini Khanna
Ragini Khanna
Addicted to shopping. That's what our young lady Suhana played by Ragini Khanna complains about on her show Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus these days.

Recently, Suhana managed to convince her shopaholic self to avoid any more treats at the malls, but we still find her with shopping bags in her hand...so what's the secret?

Apparently, as everybody came to know of Suhana quitting her favourite habit, fans from across the nation sent in letters and gifts to her! Overwhelmed by the love of her fans and cheered by their 'awesome' letters, Suhana said, "I did not know quitting a habit would be so beneficial!"

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG people sent her gifts? Aaawww that is sooo sweet!! 😳😳How nice. See, that proves that our Suhana is so lovely and she is so popular that even though she's a fictional character, people took it seriously and actually spent money on her. BLESS their kind hearts.😍

Thankyou Tanu darling for sharing.😃
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Di for copy n pasting it...last time i can't read it...thanks for sharing it again.
Ppl really love suhana so much that they are actually sending her gift wow see our suhana is so popular n credit goes to ragini for potraying the character so well that ppl think it to be the real one.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Thanks Di for copy n pasting it...last time i can't read it...thanks for sharing it again.

Ppl really love suhana so much that they are actually sending her gift wow see our suhana is so popular n credit goes to ragini for potraying the character so well that ppl think it to be the real one.

The credit also goes to the writers for creating such a wonderful WONDERFUL character and yes INDEED Suhana wouldn't be the Suhana if it wasn't for Ragini's excellent protrayal. 👏
SHE'S SUPERKALAFRAGALISTIC-ESPI-ALIDOCIOUS.😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's the address??? Next Suhana might need baby showering!!! Hopefully, so we could send some baby stuff too!! Jokes apart , yes our public is very loving when it comes to celebraties, they give there love and something from the pockets as well, most amazing ones are when people write fane mails with there BLOOD ( I read people doing it for bollywood actors). Love Ragini to bits , anything for her.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

What's the address??? Next Suhana might need baby showering!!! Hopefully, so we could send some baby stuff too!! Jokes apart , yes our public is very loving when it comes to celebraties, they give there love and something from the pockets as well, most amazing ones are when people write fane mails with there BLOOD ( I read people doing it for bollywood actors). Love Ragini to bits , anything for her.

Di Don't mind , Should I b worried for U ? 😛   🤣  😆 😆 😆 😆
infinity00 thumbnail
I would have done that 25 years ago!!! Not any more, AB main Badi ho gayee hon!!!!(I think)
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Di Don't mind , Should I b worried for U ? 😛   🤣  😆 😆 😆 😆

Yes Nets u r right..Ab mujhe chinta ho rahi hai aunty ki...Please aisa koi kaam mat karna aunty plzzz..🤣
Ragz kaa deewaanapan itna bad kar ke bol raha hai aapme ki aap apni age bhi bhool jaayengi...🤣
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I would have done that 25 years ago!!! Not any more, AB main Badi ho gayee hon!!!!(I think)

But 25 years phelay Ragini toh paida bhi nahi hue hogee
infinity00 thumbnail
I tried to hurridly reply Kay is say phelay Tejesh mian kuch farmaain, but phone Aa Gaya , aur ab kuch nahi ho sakta.