Posted: 12 years ago
WHAT..???!!!! 😲

it has to be utter non-sense by that newspaper..!!!🤪

i dont thivk CVs can ever think of BV widout DS..!!!🤢

the show will fall like crazy...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if  this news  of surekha sikri leaving is true then the tarot card reader prediction on BV  ending this year will come true...dadisa is the heart and soul  of BV ,without her it will be boring to watch 
andv thumbnail
@jyothi,

yeah i remember that article of the tarrot card predictions. So are they really going to discontinue the program coz BV is going to loose it charm if Surekha Sikri is not around for sure
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

@jyothi,

yeah i remember that article of the tarrot card predictions. So are they really going to discontinue the program coz BV is going to loose it charm if Surekha Sikri is not around for sure

according to her predictions changes will happen in june ,let wait and watch...i hope BV doesn't end anytime soon as this is the only hindi serial i loyally  watch .🤔...surekha sikri is simply brilliant ,cant imagine BV without dadisa...
seriously,i  would miss all these discussions in  this forum ...really great members here👍🏼
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dadisa is the life and heart and soul of the show ! With her gone, how will there be any drama...anyone to bind things together,...any need to adhere to customs ?

She is holding all this together and as much as people love to rebel against her...with her gone it'll be a huge vacuum !! Who will bother about who does what anymore ?

But I guess it does seem likely and maybe that's why they've been showing her start to mellow down. 😕 ! Gehna and Sumitra just do not have that personality to lead a household like this...Am so sorry - it will destroy the show. Dadisa is too central to depart like this...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

gosh!!

how can this possible!!
BV without DS!!😲
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Keh do ki yeh JUTH hai !!!!! widout DS BV will be nothing ! after all DS is d USP ofs SHOW!!! CV ki toh...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well actually these days ds is not doing much, but she is very much needed when gauri comes to take her revenge😈

pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

well actually these days ds is not doing much, but she is very much needed when gauri comes to take her revenge😈

so true,without dadisa revenge track kaa kyaa hoga,😈gauri apne angry dialogs kis pe maaregi 😉after jagat  ki pitai...😆
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh nooo... please why are CVs doing this? There won't be any fun watching the serial without her.

But does anyone know why she is leaving the show? Is it her choice to leave or are the CVs planning to end her character.

Almost for last 6-7 months the show is revolving around Ja-An-a triangle. There are no new tracks, eventually all the characters are losing roles, like shyam, Sugna, Phooli, Nandu, Varun and off late even DS, so are they trying to end the serial with Ja-An- G triangle?

I hope they continue this serial with some more messages. All in all its a wonderful serial.