elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by elle45

Arushi could never be paired up with Tunna or Chandu in the first place... so both of them were always safe from her.

There is a very strong tendency in most serials to show that a girl (however poor or however rich she may be, howvever educated or uneducated she may be) she always marries into an extremely rich family, who pretty much eat gold for dinner and sleep on a mattress of currency.

Unlike real life, the hero for the girl, will never consider the fact that the girl he is about to marry may have already had multiple failed marriages, may have a kid or two, and may even have married his own brother/best friend in the past. He will also ignore the fact that his mother hates the girl, his cousin has eveil intentions for her, and that he himself already has a girlfriend who will come back soon for revenge.

I know the above points are not all related to Arushi, but that is generally what happens in such serials. Therefore, Arushi's future is set. Despite her malicious past, she is all set for a rocking future.
Clap
 and brill post all round...

Thank you Smile I forgot to add that the guy in question will also overlook how Arushi comes from a family where her brother went to jail on corruption charges, the father went to jail by pleading guilty to murder, and that they are connected to a family notorious for its illegal activities (apart from our Baba Embarrassed)... And they WILL believe the Prof when he says "Hum bohat shareef, izzatdar log hain"

This is quite disturbing. I reality, Even the most beautiful and well-educated girls are rejected on the silliest basis (a previous engagement, her dressing sense, a slight flaw, height, weight, being a couple of days overage then the norm, number of teeth LOL, her skin colour etc... and a previous marriage just taints her permenantly) While this is just shameful, it does happen in societies like ours. While I don't want to see Arushi going through all this, but I would like to see some reality, where her and her family's past is taken into consideration by her would-be in-laws.

What do these girls need ...dentists to certify they have good dental health? LOL But jokes apart, I know one such marriage where this tall handsome guy didn't want to marry the girl bec' her  teeth were sticking out and the uncle said she comes from a rich family, a few dental visits and her teeth can be knocked into placeShocked. In reality, he married the girl  had two girls of his own and today is a happy sasurji and grandfather but his wife's teeth are still the same as the day he resisted marrying her.Geek

Good, so he's a genuine nice guy. The number of teeth was a joke, but many ppl do have issues with every little aspect. Of course, being rich does trump them all... most of your "flaws" are overlooked if you are loaded with money.

It's just sad, coz most guys themselves are no Gods descended from the heavens, but they want the purest, most beautiful trophy wife.

Back to Arushi, don't you think this new family sounds just like the Mathurs?

Go to top