pls. make SNS forum dead

chirkutsarath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Enough negative winning shown in this serial. Pls. make this forum dead to teach them a lesson. I think they don't know the power of we audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@chirkutsarath, welcome to the forum,
funny Id,
 How is the forum being non-operational, give sense to the CV's to change the story line.Even I 'm not keen on Urshi kalakari's or the abuse tat is going on forever.

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran15

@chirkutsarath, welcome to the forum,
funny Id,
 How is the forum being non-operational, give sense to the CV's to change the story line.Even I 'm not keen on Urshi kalakari's or the abuse tat is going on forever.

agree with you sim why close the forum, if the cvs are reading our views they may have a insight of what we the viewers want  if we close sns forum down how will they know how we are feeling
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

agree with you sim why close the forum, if the cvs are reading our views they may have a insight of what we the viewers want  if we close sns forum down how will they know how we are feeling

But are Star Plus and India-Forums linked, they know what we have been saying and aren't taking notice of what we want the only way is to hit them with the TRP, so we stop watching and make the forum silent.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafi,so where shall we have our Ghup Shup over coffee,😆.

But isn't the viewers disapproval n opinions made aware b4 this time too, but the CV's ,SP do wat would bring in profit.If the demand falls, they supply could stop as the company is not making profit,tat means SNS could go off air, so what does tat do for the viewers?

I still see light at the end of this kalakari tunnel,Urshi 's kalakari will put Gopi's life in serious danger, tat's when our hero will realise wat is He gonna loose!