Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

TVRs 8th may to 14th May 2011 (Page 4)

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Yes. Rajsri ur right...the TRP's in the second week was around 3.0 something...and the third week it was arnd 2.85. But the drop was marginal. And i agree the feet-burning issue was bad and it reflected in the TRP's...but somehow i felt that AviNa's entry on 3rd shd have fetched them atleast 3. something. But it didnt. Sigh...wish they hadnt shown the feet burning thing. 

However the following week, the ratings dropped to 1.9??? 

I agree, we all felt the characterization wasnt upto mark and the introduction of the characters on the Friday episode (which garnered the highest ratings) was quite confusing. But it was just a single episode...and people wouldnt get miffed up/ leave up a show in a single episode. Initial ratings show good numbers...means Fans had geared up to watch the show...so obviously someone who likes the show wouldnt so easily give up with one episode.

Sorry for my continuous ramblings...dunno if the ratings are rigged or not. Perhaps the show needs to improve its standard now...very quick!

sia ... i think the fans of avina who are sticking to the show were bringing in 1.9 or so ratings ... from that group also, if some people are offended at how some of their characters are shown they may leave.  To get the increased ratings of 3 at their time slot they need to attract new viewers who are here for the story line and not avina. 

they do have very stiff competition now ... two of the top shows from Star plus are competing in their time slot for 15 minutes each and the colors show is bringing in top bollywood stars 

the encouraging news is that on 5/16 they were in the top 10 which means people are coming back to watch if the story is well told

the dynamics between dev and rads is now interesting ... hopefully they tighten it up more and it will go back up again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..sia_lovelymisti73Neerjaa

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I hope that too :-) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsri

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
whattt? how can this be?
avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Big smileBig smileBig smileThanks for sharing Chalhov !!!! The story line has picked up this week and the track is getting more interesting !!!! Also it was in the TOP 10 on May 16 so i am pretty sure next week Choti Bahu will be higher !!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Chalhov, these trps r for last week...

Monday episode was rated no.9 and no.2 on zeetv, the last couple of episodes have been really good, i am sure next week's rating will be on the higher side.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index