TVRs 8th may to 14th May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
soon this change , in show comes other good things and when we sow more Dev and Radhika scenes all the statistics will be changed
Thanks for sharing dear.What is going on?I think something is wrong in there ratings because many shows that are far behind CB have got better ratings even the afternoon slot shows.How come CB suddenly dropped to 55?Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

MAX Explosives
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 2 10/05/2011 Tue 9:46 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 KP/MI-MO 4.65
2 3 14/05/2011 Sat 9:47 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 DC/MI-MU 3.94
3 4 11/05/2011 Wed 9:44 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 RR/RCB-JP 3.89
4 5 12/05/2011 Thu 9:44 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 CSK/DD-CH 3.8
5 7 09/05/2011 Mon 9:49 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 CSK/RR-JP 3.55
6 9 13/05/2011 Fri 9:44 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 KTK/KP-IN 3.27
7 10 10/05/2011 Tue 9:39 PM L/T IPL-4 EXTRA IN T20 MID ANL 3.24
8 11 08/05/2011 Sun 9:47 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 KP/PWI-MO 3.19
9 12 14/05/2011 Sat 8:32 PM L/T IPL-4 EXTRA IN T20 PRE ANL 3.15
10 16 14/05/2011 Sat 7:23 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 KKR/RCB-BG 2.79
11 21 08/05/2011 Sun 5:45 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 KTK/RCB-BG 2.43
12 24 10/05/2011 Tue 5:49 PM L/T DLF IPL4 T20 DC/PWI-HY 2.29
13 50 14/05/2011 Sat 5:20 PM H/L DLF IPL4 T20 KKR/RCB-KO 1.2
14 51 10/05/2011 Tue 7:22 PM L/T IPL-4 EXTRA IN T20 POST AN 1.19
15 53 14/05/2011 Sat 5:03 PM L/T IPL-4 EXTRAAA INNINGS 1.18
16 59 14/05/2011 Sat 6:17 PM H/L DLF IPL4 T20 RCB/KP-BG 1.13
17 60 08/05/2011 Sun 11:30 AM HFF KING NO 1 1.09
18 85 14/05/2011 Sat 6:52 PM H/L DLF IPL4 T20 KTK/RCB-BG 0.8
19 97 11/05/2011 Wed 10:33 AM HFF MAIN HOON VINASHAK 0.67

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 08/05/2011 to 14/05/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

Rating fell down to 29 among Hindi shows The change of timings of some shows IPL and filmstars appearance has push it down further and viewers dont want to see fake wife tracks but the story line has improved.

Exactly dear.Now CB is not only competing with SGP but also with the no.1 show across all the channels SNS and also SRK was there in another competitor show.With this the fake wife track people have so many different options to watch.So why would they watch which they have watched before?Its all the channel's fault.They should show interesting promos to attract viewers in stead of those promos which will easily repel people from watching the show.
Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
Thanks  Chalhov for sharing i am not happy with this tvr ratings.i am disappointed😭
huhhh...i trhink zee dont have eyesss...am rely anngry towards this
Thanks Chalhov.

Play with audience emotions and this is what they will get. The CB core audience have got irritated with the fake wife track and ridiculing of rituals. To loads of people rituals have a meaning and they will get angry by the continuous ridiculing of their beliefs.The main teachings of Gita  are ridiculed in this show...Then precaps are shown which might repel the audience instead of attracting them. The male lead shouts at the female lead without any explanation to his behaviour. Now Dev in CB2's main rival is Dev in CB1, so they have to explain his POV to the audience because here he is shouting at Radhika. Even now he is angry at Radhika for telling a lie and entering the house as the false wife but what is stopping him from telling everyone the truth when he knows the truth? The audience still has not received any answers to that question.  

There is intense competetion in this time slot and if the characters are not clear to the audience they are not going to sit and analyse'''they will simply start watching the other shows.

The whole cause of this debacle is the combined  immature planning of the zee and PH who are always after short term TRP gains which have now misfired.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
This was expected because of their silly promos, especially when the show was steady and good, where was the need for giving those promos which is exactly against Radhika's beliefs, the episode shows that Radhika clearly enters the house as KK's wife and she had no idea of entering as the fake wife, although it is deceit in some ways. 

I also wonder how the calculations are done for the various slots when the show is not for 30 minutes and it is for 45 minutes.  I was thinking about it when I saw Chalhov's chart of monday where the 8th position was occupied by SP for a show which was a 45 minute slot, so does that number apply for Saathiya or SGP.  This can be misleading, annoying at times.  The reason I have this doubt is because the reading is usually done before the start of the show and not anytime during the running of the show.  If it 7.30 for SP it is neither the 7 nor the 730 show because both of them are for 45 minutes duration now.

Even if CB is in the top 10 it may have a TRP of below 2---does not mean anything especially as the show has picked up.  The only consolation is all ZEE shows have taken a beating and not CB alone----CB would have done better with attractive promos.
thanks chalhov for keeping on top of this

CB took a beating last week and it is a pity bcos they had very good episodes last week. ... i am glad their TRPs yesterday were good ... hopefully the audience is coming back

To the creatives:
-  you are gambling with your show when you show promos that appear as if your female lead who is a kanha bakht is lying about being married to rohan
-  you took a gamble in CB1 by sending vish with dev after their first marriage ... but you were a new show then and people were intrigued and did not know what to expect  ... you cannot repeat those things bcos people have come to expect that you will leave certain things sacred here
-  please do not show promos that indicate that you are just blindly duplicating what was shown in CB1
-  dev in CB1 was a very strong character ... i have no problems with him being angry and in fact love the rads/dev interaction here esp with a stronger rads ... his personality can be different but you cannot play with his characterization .. he was always a character that protected women and if people watched the fire scene and were unsure whether he was hesitant or surprised, that is a failure on your part to tell the story right
-  i like the way rads is being shown ... her thoughts and feelings etc ... please continue to show dev that way too ... a lot of us here liked the strong dev and i personally do not want to see him running after rads but would like to see his POV also  ... Avinash is an excellent actor and you can use him effectively to bring the show back on top
-  you have intense competition in this time slot ... but what works very well for another show may not work for yours
-  also, please do not make your show too complicated ... new viewers will not understand and will lose interest

Anyway ... i have liked the episodes starting last week ... so hopefully it will get back on track
Besides Radhika entering as a fake wife, the problem is also with Dev.  In the forum we analyze the expressions and put our interpretations.  It is also likely that Avinash is putting the expressions as he perceives them.  But to ordinary audience, he is coming across as too one dimensional in his irrational anger.  This is because there is no monologues or his justifications.

As Rajsri mentioned, the fire scene was one where Dev's character didn't live up to his initial characterization.  No matter how concerned he was about Rohan,  Radhika had to enter his mind.  He should have been shown frantic to find Radhika.  Then in the hospital they showed him only telling about Radhika's wounds once he had asked the doctor 3 times about Rohan.  They should have shown him making sure that Radhika is taken care of prior to asking about Rohan as the operation was going on him.

Then now they show him so unreasonable that he doesn't react when Radhika is being blamed needlessly.  He keeps quiet.  Punishing her is one thing but he would still stand up for something that is core to his character.  Radhika has already got the message that he is not in any mental state to accept her.  So why not show some compassion from time to time.  It won't take away from his angry persona.  He is a complex person but they are forcing him to become one-dimensional and it is not going well with the audience.  He is becoming quite unlikeable in this track.
Thanks for sharing Chalhov. This is very low Rating not steady anymore. Now I'm wondering if CB can recover this! How is it possible is this correct? Feel sad for Avina and the team! Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago