Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vivluv

nahiiiOuch

Sorry Mother I am not gonna listen to u this time as ma siddy boy is also leaving so without him I can't be hereSmile

lekin main tumhaaare liye koi aur dhoondh loongi..please..there are so many new characters who are going to enter...Smile

sid was a surprise package...who knows..zindagi main kitne suprise packages hote hai..woh akela to nahi hai na...Ouch

in the end i cannot force you..but don't leave the forum at least..at least keep track of written updates..if track  that interests you comes you can come back...Smile

i don't want you to leave yaar..Ouch

I agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

nahiiiOuch

Sorry Mother I am not gonna listen to u this time as ma siddy boy is also leaving so without him I can't be hereSmile

lekin main tumhaaare liye koi aur dhoondh loongi..please..there are so many new characters who are going to enter...Smile

sid was a surprise package...who knows..zindagi main kitne suprise packages hote hai..woh akela to nahi hai na...Ouch

in the end i cannot force you..but don't leave the forum at least..at least keep track of written updates..if track  that interests you comes you can come back...Smile

Megz dear on honest note I am not at all interested in abhiya romance it was only sid who kept me stuck to this show even vivian bors me these days so there is nothing left for me after his exitSmile
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oye main hoon yahaan kaa sid , i will continue to provide my devilish services,
u pls dont goSmileshow se naata tora theek hain forum se nahin yaar
hamari dosti iss show se badkar hain  

yeah dekho...anmol ko to maut se bhi dar nahi...ROFL woh abhi bhi forum par hai...LOL Tongue

intruderfast

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

nahiiiOuch

Megz dear on honest note I am not at all interested in abhiya romance it was only sid who kept me stuck to this show even vivian bors me these days so there is nothing left for me after his exitSmile

see that i understand...but vampy superiors..werewolves...who knows..unke alaava bhi koi aur aa jaaye...koi aisa show hai jahaan lead pair ke alaava poori villains, grey characters, comedy ki toli na ho? LOL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

I am on twitter like rest so u can stay in touch on twitter with meSmileSmile

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

see that i understand...but vampy superiors..werewolves...who knows..unke alaava bhi koi aur aa jaaye...koi aisa show hai jahaan lead pair ke alaava poori villains, grey characters, comedy ki toli na ho? LOL
Megz u should be happy ur beta n bahu are exiting ab tumhe koi nahi tang karegaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Agree with you Megz.Smile

@Archi, I respect your decision, but requesting you to think again..don't want to loose a friend.Ouch

-Swetha-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

I am on twitter like rest so u can stay in touch on twitter with meSmileSmile
lekin i am not on twitter naa, ok it ur call at the end of the day but my guess is u wont be able to hold ur promise 4 too longWinkTongueLOL
this forum is too addictive

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index