Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Archi
i seriously dunno what to say...thats why i wasnt commenting on ur posts
me too love Sid and i fought for him earlier...but i m not obsessed with him πŸ˜›...my life can run w/o him too πŸ˜†
try to understand, its just a show...i m just freaked out by ur reaction that how come a fictional character of a show affect u this much?
just take ur own time...when u feel fine, u can come back 😊

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooo... I used to love reading ur topicss ... Grrr don't gooo please stayy <333
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What to Say arChi !
You Quittin' the forum .. its not Good ... Sid was Good CharaCter but nothin' lasts fo'ever hun .. whenever you feel like to cOme baCk .. You Can be ..

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

What to Say arChi !
You Quittin' the forum .. its not Good ... Sid was Good CharaCter but nothin' lasts fo'ever hun .. whenever you feel like to cOme baCk .. You Can be ..

Thanx when sid returns i will surely returnπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Archi

i seriously dunno what to say...thats why i wasnt commenting on ur posts
me too love Sid and i fought for him earlier...but i m not obsessed with him πŸ˜›...my life can run w/o him too πŸ˜†
try to understand, its just a show...i m just freaked out by ur reaction that how come a fictional character of a show affect u this much?
just take ur own time...when u feel fine, u can come back 😊

Don't worry Nishi I knw m obssessed by him but can't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u only sent me to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n now no returning back😳😳 yup when sid makes re entry in PKYEK I will also make re entry on forum n serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Archi bhabhi πŸ˜† I respect your decision... after all you have to go with your pati... πŸ˜†
Ok seriously... please don't leave us forever... sometimes aaya karo... maybe with time... you will come back... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: vivluv

Don't worry Nishi I knw m obssessed by him but can't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u only sent me to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n now no returning back😳😳 yup when sid makes re entry in PKYEK I will also make re entry on forum n serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knew u will say this thats why i wasnt commenting πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
and plz change ur dialogues , i m bored 🀣...Sid ki fan hoke itne boring lines? 😲🀣...didnt u learn anything from Sid? πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archi leaving ...for sid ?? but u can be in touch with his through FB and twitter . Even he is not there in PKYEK ..he is always around media and can reach by other means,

Why leaving forum ?? Is that sid counts to the extent that u can leave everything . I know sid is ur obsession but dont take in this way. Take few days time ...decide it once again if leaving forum for sid is what u really want to?? There is life beyond character /actor ...that u need to see😊...we all love u

I am sure archi would be back to forum in few days time to make wonderful post for everyone and being among frs we all made . I am sure we do count for u ?
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi archi babhi apke bina ye forum aadhura hain...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Archi leaving ...for sid ?? but u can be in touch with his through FB and twitter . Even he is not there in PKYEK ..he is always around media and can reach by other means,

Why leaving forum ?? Is that sid counts to the extent that u can leave everything . I know sid is ur obsession but dont take in this way. Take few days time ...decide it once again if leaving forum for sid is what u really want to?? There is life beyond character /actor ...that u need to see😊...we all love u

I am sure archi would be back to forum in few days time to make wonderful post for everyone and being among frs we all made . I am sure we do count for u ?

To be honest I am having strong dislike for abhay now as he is gonna kill sid so I don't want to be in forum as I don't want to bash abhay tht's why I am leaving now I can't tolerate him anymore