Finally Nivarth :-)

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ufff OMG i m sooo happy sooo happy i cant tell how much i m happy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

meri khushi ka koi thikana nahi jis cheez k liye humne itna wait kiya hamara wait hamara intezar ab khtm ab sid nivi sath hngy hamesha k liye so chill nivarth fans lets party its party time celebration time ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
atlast javed akhter ka wo promo sach hone wala hai

do loog aik dosre k paas phr b bht duur
aik dosre se duur phr b bht paas

aik benaam si anjani kashish hai un donon k beech
wo kia hai shayad wo donon khud b nahi jantay

pyar sid nivi ka pyar ๐Ÿ˜›
kavianand thumbnail
Darling i still have my doubts regarding all these articles...Once bitten twice Shy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒKnowing Sids and Nivis characters..Its still a long long way to go but yes i would definitely Like Viren to know the entire truth about CC and Jawahar and wht games they have been playing...He will be the only one to punish them...May be he will humiliate CC to the extent that she commits suicide๐Ÿ˜•Really i want HL and CC to dig their own graves and bury themselves๐Ÿ˜Šthat will give me more satisfaction than anything else..Of course I love Nivaarth but Nivis and Sids characters should not be Jeopardised in the process...I love these two people because of their ,moral strength and i hope the CTs dont paly with their integrity!!๐Ÿ˜•
kavianand thumbnail
I also want everone including Viren to know about The PHERES which Sid and Nivi took...That holds the answers to all the happenings...why Divya died and why Viren will back out..If he does..
Sid and Nivi were married...with God as the witness...The SP videos also clearly said Sid and Nivi get married among themselves...If that marriage is real...Then these marriages couldnt last...If they had not shown those pheres and the locket ..i would never find justification in their reunion...
But that pheres they took was the one blessed by God and that is the only one which will remain...
I am glad there will be no more deaths or tragedies and the serial will end on ahappy note...May be Viren will finally understand True love means sacrifice and that is the lesson he has learnt from Niveditha!!1
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

Darling i still have my doubts regarding all these articles...Once bitten twice Shy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒKnowing Sids and Nivis characters..Its still a long long way to go but yes i would definitely Like Viren to know the entire truth about CC and Jawahar and wht games they have been playing...He will be the only one to punish them...May be he will humiliate CC to the extent that she commits suicide๐Ÿ˜•Really i want HL and CC to dig their own graves and bury themselves๐Ÿ˜Šthat will give me more satisfaction than anything else..Of course I love Nivaarth but Nivis and Sids characters should not be Jeopardised in the process...I love these two people because of their ,moral strength and i hope the CTs dont paly with their integrity!!๐Ÿ˜•

hmmm i also have doubts but all is well that ends well ๐Ÿ˜›

yup i agree its a long long long way to go for sid nivi reunion but it will b interesting to watch how they reunite ๐Ÿ˜›

chanchal will commit suicide hahahah i wish hemlata too join her as they both separated sid nivi ๐Ÿ˜ก

shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

I also want everone including Viren to know about The PHERES which Sid and Nivi took...That holds the answers to all the happenings...why Divya died and why Viren will back out..If he does..

Sid and Nivi were married...with God as the witness...The SP videos also clearly said Sid and Nivi get married among themselves...If that marriage is real...Then these marriages couldnt last...If they had not shown those pheres and the locket ..i would never find justification in their reunion...
But that pheres they took was the one blessed by God and that is the only one which will remain...
I am glad there will be no more deaths or tragedies and the serial will end on ahappy note...May be Viren will finally understand True love means sacrifice and that is the lesson he has learnt from Niveditha!!1

han yaar now time has come k sbko pta chal jae sid nivi k pheron k barey mai sid nivi ny phere liye thay unki shadi hui thi ab wo waqt ajana chhaiye k sbko pta chal jae unki shadi ka

han agr wo phere na hotay aur sid nivi ko wo locket na pehnata tb tou baat aur thi but unki shadi b hui aur wo locket b nivi ko sid ny pehnaya so unki shadi real thi unhen tou milna hi hai

hmmm i m too happy that no more tragedies now ccbm will end on a happy note ๐Ÿ˜›
yup true love hai yaar sid nivi ka ๐Ÿ˜‰
shaf13 thumbnail
hmmm jb sid nivi k phere horhy thay tb nivi ny kaha tha wo waqt abhi bohat duur hai hamare aik hone ka waqt abhi bht duur hai abhi bht  cheezon se guzarna hai
tou ab tou wo waqt agaya hai ๐Ÿ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
hey akshi suzi shelly akhilha u all happy na  ๐Ÿ˜› me very very very happy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i cant stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†