India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

My take on futur track (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yaara i think prats knows ammas true colourss she will say something to her infront of the whole family thinking k will trust her but alas for the first time k will not trust her he willl ask her to say sorry but she will refuse and in anger either k will throw her out or she will walk out on her own but i am ok with if k will throw her out in anger as in anger k does not understand what he is doing more than this i am looking forwaard to see how he will live without prats i think tc willl help prats to reveal ammas true colours infront of krishna if because of gurumaa k will not say anything when prats will b thrown out then it will make his character weak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyadhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaara i think prats knows ammas true colourss she will say something to her infront of the whole family thinking k will trust her but alas for the first time k will not trust her he willl ask her to say sorry but she will refuse and in anger either k will throw her out or she will walk out on her own but i am ok with if k will throw her out in anger as in anger k does not understand what he is doing more than this i am looking forwaard to see how he will live without prats i think tc willl help prats to reveal ammas true colours infront of krishna if because of gurumaa k will not say anything when prats will b thrown out then it will make his character weak

me too want P to either walk out on her own or K himself to throw her out (in a fit of anger, ofcourse) bec that way their pati-patni relation gets to another level...but if SS throws her out and k looks on it will be unpleasant ofcourse but will make K a good son Confused its another matter that the thaks don't deserve him , he is much to good to be their son

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Dharkan nice topic to discuss. I am also very confused with the current track. o.k. i know this drift is going to come. so what is the cv's purpose behind the drift that is my question. see when krishna shot prats it was to provoke krishna to work. now this drift will also have some mission. i just want the cv's to show the true colors of thakkurs to krishna. the murder attempt, lot of stuff r just left opened like that. now see first they wanted to find who burned the dhaba, whow was behind. still it is unanswered. i want them to close all these. atleast the dhaba one which they opened recently and radhe too.
Now like everybody is wondering who will throw prats out of tn i am also wondering. i think it will be better prats walks out. if this happens now character is degraded. we all know prats won;t sacrifise her self respect. i don;t want krishna to do it. like nazia said prats will say the truth to krishna and for the first time krishna won;t believe it or support her and then SS will throw her out saying she is doing false judegment on his wife and krishna won;t be able to do anything probably guruma will be there or someting. hope cv's handle it carefully and don;t show any blunders.

dhakarntelstra

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hi dhadakan
nice postSmileSmile
PS:pic you can send me via pm
thank you
i will creat your req soon EmbarrassedSmile

dhakarntelstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Dharkan nice topic to discuss. I am also very confused with the current track. o.k. i know this drift is going to come. so what is the cv's purpose behind the drift that is my question. see when krishna shot prats it was to provoke krishna to work. now this drift will also have some mission. interesting question dear, and i think its bec of this ...see till now baba has been concentrating on being happy by making his babu happy whether he likes it or not...all this dabha idea was to make her happy at first, but as we saw he has grown to love the dabha now, but we r not sure that whether he has grown to accept his responsibilities and love the 'work' itself...and also remember that he is changing , he is fighting the change , experimenting with it, and is feeling both good and bad about it, he is striving to make himself one in the so called 'civilized and legal society' and is feeling frustration internally...he is now hanging in mid air...but there is always a driving factor for him when he comes home to try better next time, his babu...but with this drift , and P out of TN, he is in a potentially dangerous situation...he may go back to his old ways, or will be more confused or will become more mature... i just want the cv's to show the true colors of thakkurs to krishna. the murder attempt, lot of stuff r just left opened like that. now see first they wanted to find who burned the dhaba, whow was behind. still it is unanswered. i want them to close all these. atleast the dhaba one which they opened recently and radhe too.don't we all dear Smile
Now like everybody is wondering who will throw prats out of tn i am also wondering. i think it will be better prats walks out. if this happens now character is degraded. we all know prats won;t sacrifise her self respect. i don;t want krishna to do it. like nazia said prats will say the truth to krishna and for the first time krishna won;t believe it or support her and then SS will throw her out saying she is doing false judegment on his wife and krishna won;t be able to do anything probably guruma will be there or someting. hope cv's handle it carefully and don;t show any blunders.

Go to top