Pratigya
Pratigya

My take on futur track

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hi friends,

with the possibility of guruma entering MKAP, (a guess according to yesterday's episode) i think it will be SS who will throw P out with the consent of guruma of course...reason : P dared to point finger at his wife/thakurain and blamed her for cheating K and creating misunderstandings between kriya and tried to show P in bad light before SS and others, without proof ...remember, nowadays SS is supporting amma too much bec of her constant 'P is this and that' bhajan when he himself is angry at P...so maybe K will try to stop SS from throwing P out but not like last time , only reluctantly bec he is bound to believe his mother (amma would ply alongAngry ) and as guruma is there he can't really override SS's order so easily...Confused so if guruma comes , this will be the purpose - 'to stop K interfering when SS throws P out'...like the last time...Confused if no guruma , then we may have to see more unpleasant scenes...Ouch

what do u think ?

Edited by dhakarn - 18 May 2011 at 2:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Aziyababithajpiyarapiyaripooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I don't want P being thrown out...it would be much better if P walks out herself...that way her self respect remains...and also krishna's character won't be butchered...

Right now it's all speculations how P will leave TN...we don't even know whether there will be a havan in the house yet...it could be possible that guruma is just mentioned like that...and has no plans of bringing her back...But I agree...she might be brought back...as cvs mentioned her name ...so she is very much present in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100Aziyadhakarnpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
ya dhanya sis agree now again they r introducing guruma so there will b any dhamaka on her entrance let,s c and just hope for the best bt i really don,t want krishna to throw out r throw out in front of him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I don't want P being thrown out...it would be much better if P walks out herself...that way her self respect remains...and also krishna's character won't be butchered...

Right now it's all speculations how P will leave TN...we don't even know whether there will be a havan in the house yet...it could be possible that guruma is just mentioned like that...and has no plans of bringing her back...But I agree...she might be brought back...as cvs mentioned her name ...so she is very much present in the show...

yeah, me too want P to walk out on her own, but the problem here (according to my POV) is that P now knows amma's game and won't be too harsh on K if he chooses amma over her bec she knows that he is being fooled...and P will fight to prove her stand rather than leave K to the further manipulations of amma...but if P choose to walk out, then it will ofcourse will gel with the concept of the show...Smile either way P's character is intact...but sadly we can't fathom what the CVs will do with K...Confused and that's why i want guruma there so that K is pressured by his love towards his mother, SS and guruma...so that his character too isn't effected in a big way...Smile

yeah, its about time guruma come to MKAP, she is a strong character Smile

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

ya dhanya sis agree now again they r introducing guruma so there will b any dhamaka on her entrance let,s c and just hope for the best bt i really don,t want krishna to throw out r throw out in front of him

yes, dear, nobody wants K to throw his babu out ...Smile even the thought is disturbing Confused Ouch

Edited by dhakarn - 18 May 2011 at 5:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100piyarapiyari

jyoti222 Newbie
jyoti222
jyoti222

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
guruma ko to kab se nahi dekha

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti222

guruma ko to kab se nahi dekha

haan yaar, par kal guruma ki kuch zyaada hi zikr hua tha , isliye ...Wink
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

even i dont want anyone to throw P out..she should walk out on her own...
may be guruma will be back...she will be present in almost all havans...

dhakarn

Go to top