GUYS , LATEST NEWS FROM FB .(EDITED) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i m tu loving ds trak dev also needs a break jis se shadi ki wo witch nikli phr jis se dhokey se shadi ki wo bhabhi nikli phr jis se dosti ki wo bhoot nikli aik dm se gaib ho gai ab tu break bnta hai boss...so ab sab zada hyper na ho chill maro aik trak ki waja se drama bnd krao gay ghatay ka sauda nahi hai ye...

I thought Maan will atleast give a stern stare at Dev for telling like this...
and ask Dev that dont he ashame for telling it. Gosh!!! I cudnt imagine...

Atleast, if they had made up Dev's story with Meera that would have made some sense...
This is very very  ridiculous!!!

Are the CVs gone really nuts? Or are they trying to ruin Geet as we are all crazy about it..Seriously, it is making me to think like this.

As i mentioned earlier Cvs are not working sensible nowadays...

Beginning Karwa chawth.. How come KC comes immediately after Holi... fine we can atleast adjust that for the sake of MAANEET!

Coming to Dev's excuse, they might have excused or forgiven Dev... but there should be some sense why he is always around MAANEET..
Treating him very normally is itself sometimes not agreeable. May be Im tough here..
He ruined Geets life now Geet serial as well. Dev character is really a troublesome to the serial I say...
Dont take me wrong guys, Im pissed of with senseless CVs nowadays..

Originally posted by Mehek25

Originally posted by Roshni19

Hey , i got one more news here . 

WHATEVER COMPLAINS U HAV AGAINST R INFAVOUR OF THE SHOW DONT POST THEM ON STAR PANEL BCOZ THEY R  LOOKNG FOR AN XCUSE TO WIND UP GEET!! 

One other point I have wanted to make since a long time is this...after viewing other forums both on Star one and other channels...I have realised that on all other forum  there is hardly any bashing and criticisms...it is only on GF that there is bashing to the extreme...have maintained always that if this continues it will bode ill for the show... what little enjoyment we are getting from it will also stop...the rest is of course is up to the viewers and writers on the forum...either we calm down and lay off the bashing or bid adieu to the show in the near future... 

I agree , here there is too much of scrutiny & thats irritating . I think the people who bring TRP for the channel won't be even concern about this . 

Originally posted by maanddy

Really ? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

Thanks for sharing it ! 
Is it so?

someone said post on starpanel i was abt to do it but now saw this post of urs so now don't know wat to do?😕

whole day i have spent posting messages on Geet Forum, Geet and  4 Lions and Starone official Fcebook and now was abt to post my message even on startv panel...

Plz my dear MAANEETIANS,

Plz check this post which i had made in the morning to save OUR GHSP AND MAANEET

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

sorry dear for posting this dear...hope i'm not breaking any rules...I truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and MAANEET have bcum my life and i'm sure even my fellow lovely MAANEETIANS feel the same way...so i'm posting the link here as well...

sorry once again...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dev should be given second chance. anyone should be given a chance and ive already noticed some people are taking this seriously.
guys, u should know this is a drama for entertainment. u should appreciate the cv's and produc.tion
team are working hard to entertain us.

Why is it maan's resposibility to encourage dev to tell nandini about himself or to tell geet to protect his sister. Dev is not a milk drinking baby. He should feelt hat responsibilty and have the guts to tell nandini and her family about his love and all the misdeeds against geet.

maan has no onus in this.