Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 What the HELL!!!!DISGUSTING!!!!why with our show bcz the crime of our show is that it produced results in fews months & the channel never expected this show to produced such great results... and for the show that channel expected to generate results is not able to produce desired results thus our show is on their HIT LIST...the only way they can do it increase the rating of other show by spoiling the story of our show...HATE YOU star one ðŸ˜¡
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Madhusk thumbnail
PL CV ...KO KOI PEHLE KI STORY SUNAO. FOR THE GOD SAKE.

CV  ,,,  SO GAYE KYA.

DEV KO SHOW SE BAHAR KA RASTA DIKHAO
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Edited , Geet perashan hogi aaj ki Beeji ko kaise bataye ki Ballu Maan hai , Aur Beeji Nandini ka rishta pakka kardeti hai with that new guy .

Edited by roshni19 - 12 years ago
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dev and nandani..yukkk yukk yukkk🤢🤢🤢🤢
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I was just going to post this Thank God i saw ur post first...thanks for sharing...
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I was just going to post this Thank God i saw ur post first...thanks for sharing...

No probs dear . 
This is what we r getting as being the loyal viewers of the show.
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Before Maan sab kuch theekh karae, usae poochana chahiyae Dev sae Meera ka kaya, Naintare ka kya, Jis ko dekhta hai use pae fisal jata hai.

CVS Duniya mae ek hi Maan hai osne apni jindagi Geet ki jindagi sudharnae mae lagdi, Nandni kae saath gadbad hui to kya kare ga khan sae doosraaa maan layae ga

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Don't Geet remember how Dev cheated her and Geet also knows Meera and NT also. Then how can she trust Dev. If Maaneet supporting and helping Dev in this matter then -- really our Geet hui sabse parayee.

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Roshni19

Hey , i got one more news here . 

WHATEVER COMPLAINS U HAV AGAINST R INFAVOUR OF THE SHOW DONT POST THEM ON STAR PANEL BCOZ THEY R  LOOKNG FOR AN XCUSE TO WIND UP GEET!! 

One other point I have wanted to make since a long time is this...after viewing other forums both on Star one and other channels...I have realised that on all other forum  there is hardly any bashing and criticisms...it is only on GF that there is bashing to the extreme...have maintained always that if this continues it will bode ill for the show... what little enjoyment we are getting from it will also stop...the rest is of course is up to the viewers and writers on the forum...either we calm down and lay off the bashing or bid adieu to the show in the near future...