GUYS , LATEST NEWS FROM FB .(EDITED)

Posted: 12 years ago
        Geet perashan hogi aaj ki Beeji ko kaise bataye ki Ballu Maan hai , Aur Beeji Nandini ka rishta pakka kardeti hai .

ðŸ˜Š Hey guys as all know that Dev start feeling for Nandani.. As in coming epi Dev in his room missing Nandini & cry fr her,, at the same tym Maan will come and ask him kya baat hai Dev? Then Dev will tell Maan abt his liking for Nandani bt Dev says wo bhi uparwala mujhe se door kar raha hai and as u all knw hamara MSK unhe Dev per taras aajata hai and he said don't worry Dev sab theek hojayega... Keep watching GHSP... 

This by Maan ki Mishti .
Edited by roshni19 - 12 years ago
if this is true .. its getting tooo much .. Maan supporting the one who almost ruined his wifes life ..
Yakss ! It Sucks ! ðŸ˜¡

Got the rhythm ! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sia89

if this is true .. its getting tooo much .. Maan supporting the one who almost ruined his wifes life ..

Hey , i got one more news here . 

WHATEVER COMPLAINS U HAV AGAINST R INFAVOUR OF THE SHOW DONT POST THEM ON STAR PANEL BCOZ THEY R  LOOKNG FOR AN XCUSE TO WIND UP GEET!! 
i am hating CV's for "kheenching" every thing.. 😡 
and for forgiving dev soo easily with out any punishment ðŸ˜•
and now maaneet being cupid for dev and nandni is becoming a bit too much..
Originally posted by Sia89

CVs have gone nuts ! 😆 They are showing him getting nuts in wifey's love and now he will do anything for his happiness and blah...blah...blah...!  And, if geet will support them, Woah..I better quit the show !  But, the damn Maan Singh Khurana has made me hooked to him badly ! ðŸ˜‰
If this happens,i will officially stop watching Geet.OMG,HAV RUINED MY WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess maan and geet wont support this guys ...already there are  three womans in his life. then nandhini ll be the fourth one ..
Originally posted by roshni19

Hey , i got one more news here . 

WHATEVER COMPLAINS U HAV AGAINST R INFAVOUR OF THE SHOW DONT POST THEM ON STAR PANEL BCOZ THEY R  LOOKNG FOR AN XCUSE TO WIND UP GEET!! 

Really ? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

Thanks for sharing it ! 
Originally posted by NoorFatima

i am hating CV's for "kheenching" every thing.. 😡 
and for forgiving dev soo easily with out any punishment ðŸ˜•
and now maaneet being cupid for dev and nandni is becoming a bit too much..

Maan has just said to Dev that everything will be fine , he did not say that he will help Dev .