kriya scene

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm guys yesterday kriya scene was a surprise i guess all of us i was not expecting to see anything as i thought krishna will burst into anger if pratigya tries to speak but to my surprise the kriya scene was too too cute asusual. loved the massage part one can easily see pratigya was hurt by krishnas words which he said outside infront of his family plus revelation of ammas lie about phone call prats was shown in a confused state brilliantly as she can sense something bad coming up she was smiling as she dont want krishna to get worried but she was woerried herself the bed scene was good too yes i admit PG was shy we have seen in many scenes in almost every scene till 8 chumma scennes pooja was not too shy its just a sudden change in her its just because initially arhaan was not expressive he was shy but now he is too comfortable and not shy at all he is at ease and this makes pooja shy as this arhaan she is seeing for the very first time i think with time she will get used to it. hmm like everyone i was expecting kriya scene to b a longer one but i think its delibrately kept short as when kriya will be separated pratigya will miss this physical touch from krishna the most so may b thats the reason otherwise i am soo happy with the scene yesterday its just my pov u guys can add yours hope to see some brilliant kriya scenes in future with rocking arja chemistry love u allπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm lovely scene well said di...so now the question arises What is meant by Distance?🀣...now i think we all hv got an anrwer from our baba...so now he has becum a teacher too🀣...wah re baba tumo hum ko padoge aur humo ko samajh me nahi ayega aisa ho sakta hai🀣...well nice post diπŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh yes telstra, i too find Pratigya shy rather than uncomfortable like some members mentioned...😳 i mean this had to be the first time when she was asking for his 'attention', and the scene was quiet good...i expected they would show a morning scene if not night one 😳 after K's promise to show her the meaning of 'distance' , but i guess the CVs r in a hurry to separate them πŸ˜• and was concentrating on amma- P confrontation that is yet to come...sad that K is about to show her what exactly 'distance' means though 😭 😭 😭
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nazia, very well said...very true... PG was too shy esply tht 2nd 'haan' from her was too good on bed... arja rocked...wanna see more of them like this... ever...😍
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm guys yesterday kriya scene was a surprise i guess all of us i was not expecting to see anything as i thought krishna will burst into anger if pratigya tries to speak but to my surprise the kriya scene was too too cute asusual. loved the massage part one can easily see pratigya was hurt by krishnas words which he said outside infront of his family plus revelation of ammas lie about phone call prats was shown in a confused state brilliantly as she can sense something bad coming up she was smiling as she dont want krishna to get worried but she was woerried herself the bed scene was good too yes i admit PG was shy we have seen in many scenes in almost every scene till 8 chumma scennes pooja was not too shy its just a sudden change in her its just because initially arhaan was not expressive he was shy but now he is too comfortable and not shy at all he is at ease and this makes pooja shy as this arhaan she is seeing for the very first time i think with time she will get used to it. hmm like everyone i was expecting kriya scene to b a longer one but i think its delibrately kept short as when kriya will be separated pratigya will miss this physical touch from krishna the most so may b thats the reason otherwise i am soo happy with the scene yesterday its just my pov u guys can add yours hope to see some brilliant kriya scenes in future with rocking arja chemistry love u allπŸ€—

Nice post Naz...btw hav u stopped checkin ur pms????...ok nw comin 2 yesterdays KriYa scene...i felt it was very cute n ya i completely agree wid u dat PG was shy Ari looked quite comfortable...n dis contributed 2 their cute scene...Frankly speakin i was expectin another scene in d nite aft dinner...remember Krish told Pratz bout it...but 2 my dismay it bcum morning...ArJa chemistry was aesome as usual n m really hoping 2 see much more cozy n cute scenes in d future aft thier separate n reunite...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowie nice post dii and that was really unexpected for all of us bt i loved it pooja was so shy and for the first time she was sasking for that was also a good surprise as we always want this so cv,s have given us the scene bt tooo short bt just hoping for the best and wish we xcan c more and long scenes of kriya romantic scnes in which pratigya starts first as i really want that 😳😳😳and yesterday was superb so cute and romantic as usualπŸ˜³πŸ‘
krishnabhavna thumbnail
yaa dii d scene was quite romantic infact i hv seen almost 10 times n still watching πŸ˜‰ 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post nazia sisπŸ‘...
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post yaara..😊..
it was indeed was a surprise for all of us... dont know how long we have to wait to get a kriya scene in the future..
PG was really shy... AB was showing a whole new different style... very nice it was...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Hi Nazia, very well said...very true... PG was too shy esply tht 2nd 'haan' from her was too good on bed... arja rocked...wanna see more of them like this... ever...😍

seriosuly...dat scene rockeddd...n arja rocked as alwaysss...
i agree babz dii...dat second haan was just tooo good...n reall...😳