DakshNa will unite after...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm waiting for Abhi's angry mom's entry. Because I'm 1000000000000 % sure that Naina will say YES to Abhi before his mom's entry takes place.

But after his mom comes, she'll be angry to Naina. Unki Naina se phone par baat karte time bhi nahi ban rahi thi. She'll not like Abhi's choice. And that's what we want. 😉

And uss time slowly 7 gradually, Naina will fall in love with Daksh & realize her feelings for him. And our DakshNa will finally unite. 👏

I think this will be the future track. Whats say? 😛
i'm not sure naina will say yes to abhi before his mum arrives, but maybe on daksh's recommendation
Yes I agree With U!! 😉

But I think Akruti thinks there is something Fishy...I hope She tells Naina Daksh's feelings! 😃
yes i agree
but i think somthing happens like filmy

Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

i'm not sure naina will say yes to abhi before his mum arrives, but maybe on daksh's recommendation

MAIN YE TOPIC POST KARKE SSBN DEKHNE GAYI THI WHICH STARTED HALF AN HOUR LATER. & AAJ HI nAINA NE MERI BAAT SACH KAR DI. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yes I agree With U!! 😉

But I think Akruti thinks there is something Fishy...I hope She tells Naina Daksh's feelings! 😃

Usay to apni problem hi nahi pata. Wo pehle apni problems Aayush ke saath to solve karey. But kaash vo Daksh ki help karke SSBN ke kuch kaam aa jaye 😒
nice track bt hope torture part will nt happen wid naina