Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Drastic news- viren to sacrifice!!! (Page 7)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I know anju DS will never tell it was his wish but may comeout through Chanchal. I am not believing this article to be true but instead of behaving like Divya and try to separate Nivi from dwita this is better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaedwardcullen19NiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post Anju and I agree with what all you say and yep Sid Nivi can never happen. But Viren can definitely try to sacrifice after seeing Nivi's attachment with dwita, CC instigations and he may also come to know the real wish of DS then he may not think rationally do this mistake of considering him as hurdle as he is impulsive and don't think twice before taking any action when he believe something. And I really want this track to run because then Nivi will get out of her shell and know the value of her relation with Viren and she will feel scared when she will come to know she is loosing Viren and will make all the efforts to not loose him. Viren will also understand for Nivi he is most important. In this track maybe Chanchal will see how much Viren is hurting himself and will realize her mistakes and understand Viren can be happy only with Nivi and no one else
NIVI CAN BE HAPPY ONLY WITH VIREN HE IS HER LIFE SID AND NIVI CANT ACCEPTE VIREN'S SACRIFICE AND HOPE FROM THIS TRACK CC IS GOING TO PUNISH BY HIS SON .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011edwardcullen19

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG! NO WAY!!!! i don't belive this. i won't belive this.

CCBM is nearly ending and viren and nivi don't stay together?!!!

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

As a Nivaarth fan i totally agree with U that Both Sid and Nivi will Not ever accept Virens sacrifice nor will they commit to each other knowing they are family now,...
But we should also analyse why and how Nivaarth could happen...MAy be they will never know Viren Sacrificed...May be he already had a past with this new girl becoz his nature was not all that prim and proper those days and he was a troubled guy...This Viren  we are seeing now is only becoz of Nivis efforts...Assuming he had a past and also he comes to know about CCs cruelty...Naturally he will want to revert back the situation...If Divya was alive i would not even be contemplating it..But why they had to kill her off at this stage,,,We are also just analysing
NivaArth fans have lost a lot...Siddharth is almost nonexistent and CCBM has been very unfair to him...It really doesnt matter to me now...But as far as ananlysing the things i would just do it becoz the storyline demands it...ultimately it is upto the makers of this serial...

Sometimes i also feel that to make Viren the new face of the hero in 2011..the Cts might try all these and make him sacrifice...How will he ever pay for all the sins against his Brother he and his parents committed...
Previously, I used to read nice write ups here. Now also, there are many. Unfortunately those members have left. I get feedback from my lab mate, who used to write here before. But she does not watch anymore, but when I made her to look at the scene after Divya's death, she being the critical analyser, pointed out the part of Viren "nervous and swallowing " after inspector said that it was a result of family enmity. I sometime steal her words.

anyways, situation is completely different now. Siddharth and Nivedita fell in love out of their own will, but were drifted apart, and they became victims of someone else's plots. But both kept their family's happiness above all and moved on. I like both, as both never ever looked back and gave their 100% to their partners, their partners can never complaint that they were not faithful post marriage. Divya was just living in an illusion and suspecting the two most precious possessions.

Nivedita and Siddharth's pheres were incomplete, that was probably God's wish, but at the same time, those pheres were not imposed on them by others. That was their own decision, neither schemed by anyone or made ways by anyone. In that way, it was unique. After marriage, both fell in love with their partners and in one way, it was optionless. They were supposed to fall in love by rule of marriage and they did not disappoint anyone. But they did exactly what was expected from them and never let anyone down, being totally dedicated to their partners, leaving behind their past.

I do not think Viren will all of a sudden make sacrifice as he is aware of everything from beginning. Nivedita and Siddharth are not becoming friends all of a sudden. So his realisation that Nivedita and Siddharth are friends and that too now, do not make sense.

A lot depends on  Viren's character, what he does. His sacrifice will not be accepted by Nivedita or Siddharth for sure. Nivedita and Siddharth cannot unite by virtue of Viren's sacrifice anymore. That time has passed. Both have moved ahead in life. But if Viren is an anti-hero, that can pave the way. But is that possible also? Can Viren be anti-hero?

Edited by Sai_2010 - 18 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandRani2011simran728

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
oh no viren, why Cry anyways thanks for the info.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
this can never happen. Viren can never sacrifice his love esp when he is this deep into it. and anyway CT shud use some brain that Nivi is not a Tennis Ball that she can be put into anyone court side. She is a human being and for any person this much change and stuff to handle is impossible. 
Nivi gave up Sid long time back and she is very true to her feelings. she did not give into Viren until she was ready. so there is no point in thinking nivren will separate. bcos that will never happen. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011Anisha_91edwardcullen19diyaloveskinny

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
@kavianand

I understand your point. Actually, creatives have forgot to get answers for many actions of Viren: like where he used to vanish, to whom he used to talk etc etc. One good thing that the creatives did was to keep the original character sketches same: like Siddharth ever quiet, Nivedita ever eager to sacrifice anything for Divya and now for Divya's daughter, Viren being insecure (first about Siddharth, next about Nivedita in office and now about the child), Pratap being unstable, Hemlata ever eager to fight and feel jealous, Chanchal scheming. Only person who has changed is Yashodharaji.

I have a feel that Viren is aware of who is involved in the blast, along with Bhaiyaji. Thats the reason he was getting nervous and also when Vandana was telling Siddharth "whose mistake was it that Divya died in the blast", Viren was zoomed in. This might not be anything, but can be something. Viren's past is yet to get revealed by the creatives, but the creatives might not try to reveal also, as major viewers are happy with Viren. Lets see what happens!

Rajan Shahi and his creatives might end this show without revealing all the answers from Viren's past and make major percent of viewers happy as of now. But, one thing he needs to ponder that this show might not be his last show and he will lose his grip for being a good story teller with everything straightened out, in the long run. Especially he needs to feel that he has already lost a major percent of the original show watchers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the info

Go to top