Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Drastic news- viren to sacrifice!!! (Page 5)

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i dont think this news is true..im not gonna believe it unless some article comes out from the starplus people..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011zarmeenoSwetha-Sai

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

First of all, chances of Nivedita and Siddharth do not arise under any circumstance, especially with Viren sacrificing etc. It wont happen. Because, even if Viren sacrifices, Nivedita and Siddharth will not jump for one another. Neither Nivedita nor Siddharth will let that happen.

But If (a big one)  there is a thin possibility for Nivedita Viren to break up it can only happen if Viren is not changed  and Viren is not the one, who he looks to be now. I mean he is not good, and there are not high chances for that. In the police station, when the inspector was discussing the case after Divya's death, Viren was sort of swallowing and was nervous. It might not be anything or it might be something. Everything depends on the character Viren, as Siddharth and Nivedita have behaved very mature post their own marriages and will never jump for one another. Nivedita will leave Viren, only if Viren has committed a heinous crime, not if Viren tries to sacrifice.

Its totally absurd that Viren will sacrifice and Nivedita-Siddharth will unite. It will not happen as neither Niveita nor Siddharth will agree to Viren's sacrifice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011himabindu05diyaloveskinny

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
u put it  rightly Sai_2010( sorry don't know ur name) i agree with u.

Ya both Nivi-Sid have matured & moved along.. they will not accept each other now. and they will not let viren sacrifice .Which is logically not right..

Edited by Rani2011 - 18 May 2011 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSwetha-Sai

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I also don't think so that this news is true. Please always have a link to prove what u r saying is true. I will never believe that RS will go this way. Then what is the difference between an Indian soap and western show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011minu2011diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSwetha-Sai

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@Sai_2010

tryingg somethng n getting successful in it is different naa . Eventhough Viren thnkns of sacrifice then 2 he will nt b successful . So nivarth ka toh sawal hi nahi hota . They r OVER now . So 1st of all i don't thnk dis news is true but if dis is true then it's only motive 2 make Nivi realize Viren's importence in her life . At d end NIVREN will b d Answer of everythng . nivarth ka toh sawal hai hi nahi , They r OVER

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Dilbole_ShiOmRuSwetha-Sai

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I agree Zarmeen, these r just rumors. Until  & unless there is an article based on this I am not going to think too much about it.
We r just consoling each other :) I see many ppl r worried about it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Nivedita and Siddharth cannot unite on Viren's sacrifice, as both Nivedita and Siddharth have been sketched as characters with strong moral integrities and as two characters who have put their families happiness over their own. Viren making such a sacrifice NOW is absurd, as Viren's charaacter knew all along that Siddharth and Nivedita were in love and that Siddharth was not happy marrying Divya. Its true that he was into revenge that time, but after that when he became ok, he never thought of all these. All of a sudden, a sacrifice from Viren, does not make any sense, because it does not go with his character sketch.

But Viren still maintaining his anti-hero status as he did before, and pretending all along till now, can be a thin possibility of Nivedita being antagonised. This is also a thin possibility. If that bleak possibility happens, then anything can happen. As a can full of worms will be opened up and Nivedita cannot be expected to compromise with Viren again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10himabindu05

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Rani and sai I agree what you are saying they will not let Viren sacrifice if Viren show them he is sacrificing for them. I mean he will try but will not be successful because Neither Nivi nor Sid are going to accept it.

He will not tell I want divorce because I want u and Sid to get married rather he may show he is in love with other girl or he something to convince that he is not happy with Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011minu2011anjubalaAnisha_91NiViren-Raj

Go to top