Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think this news is true..im not gonna believe it unless some article comes out from the starplus people..
Sai_2010 thumbnail

First of all, chances of Nivedita and Siddharth do not arise under any circumstance, especially with Viren sacrificing etc. It wont happen. Because, even if Viren sacrifices, Nivedita and Siddharth will not jump for one another. Neither Nivedita nor Siddharth will let that happen.

But If (a big one)  there is a thin possibility for Nivedita Viren to break up it can only happen if Viren is not changed  and Viren is not the one, who he looks to be now. I mean he is not good, and there are not high chances for that. In the police station, when the inspector was discussing the case after Divya's death, Viren was sort of swallowing and was nervous. It might not be anything or it might be something. Everything depends on the character Viren, as Siddharth and Nivedita have behaved very mature post their own marriages and will never jump for one another. Nivedita will leave Viren, only if Viren has committed a heinous crime, not if Viren tries to sacrifice.

Its totally absurd that Viren will sacrifice and Nivedita-Siddharth will unite. It will not happen as neither Niveita nor Siddharth will agree to Viren's sacrifice.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u put it  rightly Sai_2010( sorry don't know ur name) i agree with u.

Ya both Nivi-Sid have matured & moved along.. they will not accept each other now. and they will not let viren sacrifice .Which is logically not right..
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also don't think so that this news is true. Please always have a link to prove what u r saying is true. I will never believe that RS will go this way. Then what is the difference between an Indian soap and western show.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sai_2010

tryingg somethng n getting successful in it is different naa . Eventhough Viren thnkns of sacrifice then 2 he will nt b successful . So nivarth ka toh sawal hi nahi hota . They r OVER now . So 1st of all i don't thnk dis news is true but if dis is true then it's only motive 2 make Nivi realize Viren's importence in her life . At d end NIVREN will b d Answer of everythng . nivarth ka toh sawal hai hi nahi , They r OVER

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Zarmeen, these r just rumors. Until  & unless there is an article based on this I am not going to think too much about it.
We r just consoling each other :) I see many ppl r worried about it...
Sai_2010 thumbnail

Nivedita and Siddharth cannot unite on Viren's sacrifice, as both Nivedita and Siddharth have been sketched as characters with strong moral integrities and as two characters who have put their families happiness over their own. Viren making such a sacrifice NOW is absurd, as Viren's charaacter knew all along that Siddharth and Nivedita were in love and that Siddharth was not happy marrying Divya. Its true that he was into revenge that time, but after that when he became ok, he never thought of all these. All of a sudden, a sacrifice from Viren, does not make any sense, because it does not go with his character sketch.

But Viren still maintaining his anti-hero status as he did before, and pretending all along till now, can be a thin possibility of Nivedita being antagonised. This is also a thin possibility. If that bleak possibility happens, then anything can happen. As a can full of worms will be opened up and Nivedita cannot be expected to compromise with Viren again.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rani and sai I agree what you are saying they will not let Viren sacrifice if Viren show them he is sacrificing for them. I mean he will try but will not be successful because Neither Nivi nor Sid are going to accept it.

He will not tell I want divorce because I want u and Sid to get married rather he may show he is in love with other girl or he something to convince that he is not happy with Nivi.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not going to believe this news.. Nivi is not a material or a shuttle cock that she can be used to shuttle between Sid and Viren.. Give me a break guys.. They both have moved ahead.. Agar itna hi pyaar tha Sid Nivi mein to kyon dusron se shaadi ki? And Sid to itna aagey nikal gaya ki bachha bhi kar liya..

And jo log baar baar Sid- Nivi ke pheron ki baat karte hain - woh phere pure kab hue? Bhagwan ki marzi nahin thi isliye to 5th phera complete hote hi unke rishte mein aag laga di.. And Nivi understood that time that this is not happening.. And see kismat ka khel, ek ke baad ek problems aati rahi aur woh kabhi saath nahin hue.. If they had considered each other husband and wife then kyon nahin ek dusre ka saath diya? Kyon Siddharth ne confrontation ke time chila ke kaha "Nivi agar ek shabd aur bola to mein bhool jayunga ki tum meri kuch lagti ho?"...

Kahna bahut aasan hota hai par nibhana bahut mushkil... Nivi and Sid's character is not the one wherein they will jump for each other.. They have accepted their fate and moved ahead..So this is not happening...

Maybe this new track will rather make Nivi realize that Viren is something to her.. Dwita is there but she is first Viren's wife just what VD said today. Tab asar hua unki baat ka but again Dwita took over her mind.. This jhatka and pain of losing Viren will really put her in place. So just wait and watch.

kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai_2010

First of all, chances of Nivedita and Siddharth do not arise under any circumstance, especially with Viren sacrificing etc. It wont happen. Because, even if Viren sacrifices, Nivedita and Siddharth will not jump for one another. Neither Nivedita nor Siddharth will let that happen.

But If (a big one)  there is a thin possibility for Nivedita Viren to break up it can only happen if Viren is not changed  and Viren is not the one, who he looks to be now. I mean he is not good, and there are not high chances for that. In the police station, when the inspector was discussing the case after Divya's death, Viren was sort of swallowing and was nervous. It might not be anything or it might be something. Everything depends on the character Viren, as Siddharth and Nivedita have behaved very mature post their own marriages and will never jump for one another. Nivedita will leave Viren, only if Viren has committed a heinous crime, not if Viren tries to sacrifice.

Its totally absurd that Viren will sacrifice and Nivedita-Siddharth will unite. It will not happen as neither Niveita nor Siddharth will agree to Viren's sacrifice.

As a Nivaarth fan i totally agree with U that Both Sid and Nivi will Not ever accept Virens sacrifice nor will they commit to each other knowing they are family now,...
But we should also analyse why and how Nivaarth could happen...MAy be they will never know Viren Sacrificed...May be he already had a past with this new girl becoz his nature was not all that prim and proper those days and he was a troubled guy...This Viren  we are seeing now is only becoz of Nivis efforts...Assuming he had a past and also he comes to know about CCs cruelty...Naturally he will want to revert back the situation...If Divya was alive i would not even be contemplating it..But why they had to kill her off at this stage,,,We are also just analysing
NivaArth fans have lost a lot...Siddharth is almost nonexistent and CCBM has been very unfair to him...It really doesnt matter to me now...But as far as ananlysing the things i would just do it becoz the storyline demands it...ultimately it is upto the makers of this serial...

Sometimes i also feel that to make Viren the new face of the hero in 2011..the Cts might try all these and make him sacrifice...How will he ever pay for all the sins against his Brother he and his parents committed...