Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Drastic news- viren to sacrifice!!! (Page 4)

virika_15 Senior Member
virika_15
virika_15

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
If u r a nivren fan then u shud know tht this news is false.Viren can never do so and if he even tries to re-unite nivi with sid then nivi will probably tell him how much she loves him.Sid will also not marry nivi cuz he is a man who respects relations and loves his brother.He knows tht viren loves nivi,so instead of marrying,he will try to make viren understand tht theres no love in b/w them and nivi loves viren.Everything has finished.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009minu2011ash_nivren

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet123455

If u r a nivren fan then u shud know tht this news is false.Viren can never do so and if he even tries to re-unite nivi with sid then nivi will probably tell him how much she loves him.Sid will also not marry nivi cuz he is a man who respects relations and loves his brother.He knows tht viren loves nivi,so instead of marrying,he will try to make viren understand tht theres no love in b/w them and nivi loves viren.Everything has finished.

I am a NivRen fan that's why I am saying this. Instead of actually getting jealous of Nivi and Sid relationship and harming them and his relation with Nivi he will try to reunite them. If he was getting actually jealous then I had a fear that he might end up dying like Divya but if he himself is making sacrifice then it means he will win his wife in the end.Bottom line is Nivi will never marry Sid whatever be the circumstances. See from ny eyes u will also enjoy the track

Viren is known to make mistake but his this mistake make everyone including realize that how much Viren loves Nivi and Viren will realize Nivi loves only him no one else and past is past.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011ash_nivrensarahagstn-Atiya-Alphabet26FakeLoveNiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
If this happens it will be the stupidest thing on the planet. How can you marry your cousin's wife...even if you both were in love way back... especially when he is still alive, that's just wrong!
If the RS want to take the show that route then we will be so justified in stop watching it.
I mean hud hoti hai kisi cheez ki CTs tu bilkol he kaam se gaye.
Maybe a Sandhya will enter da show and she will end up with Sid. I'm sure Sid wouldn't want to break a marriage either.

Edited by sarahagstn - 18 May 2011 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011ash_nivrenKinshukKiDewani

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I agree rach. that should be it. u said it right!
why do they disclose the future track in the first place?? i don't think this news is true...(sorry no offense)

Edited by Rani2011 - 18 May 2011 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

why do they disclose the future track in the first place?? i don't think this news is true...(sorry no offense)
I know why will they disclose the news of future track and even I don't think it is true but if it is true then I am happy and not worried.

CT's are liable of showing Viren making mistakes so Instead of showing he is jealous trying to harm dwita, Sid or Nivi in the process of jealousy and end up becoming culprit who thinks about no one but himself and Sid turning mahan again this is better track that he tried to reunite Nivi and Sid thinking him as block for them and thinking Nivi can never be happy with him. In the end he will realize Nivi loves only him and can be happy only with him and Nivi too realize in this process Viren is most important to her and he loves her the most.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011Alphabet26diyaloveskinny*Resham*FakeLoveNiViren-Raj

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Im Damn Upset Bout This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Also Getting Teary!!!!!!!!
Im Not Getting Teary On The Separation Wich Im Quite Upset Bout
Lekin Im Getting Teary
In How Much He Loves Nivi!!!!!!!
Hai!!!!!!!!!!
Bless Him!!!!!!!
Mwah!!!!!!!!
Mwah!!
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Bang on Rachu jaan my sweetpiee U know I 2 when read dis , same n ditto thought came 2 my mind . U said all wht i wanted  2 say .

Yes instead of getting insecured frm nivi n sid relationshp ( whch i don't thnk He cn ever but Ct's r ct's we all know , they cn show anythng ) , it will b gd 2 see him sacrificing love for Nivi's hapiness . Ofcourse If dis news is true n if he tries 2 do Definatelyy he will nt b successful becozz nivren r meant for each other but yes every1 will realize Viren's importence n whoever thought htt He is a selfish person will come 2 know tht He is a selfless person n 2 wht extent he cn go for his love .

I thnk dis will b a veryy intersting track n I thnk more interesting track cn b Some1 or shld say Best frend of Viren's collg days shld come n Nivi getting jealous n then realizing Viren's importence  . I thnk dis will b best track for Nivi realizing Viren's importence .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Rani2011

I know why will they disclose the news of future track and even I don't think it is true but if it is true then I am happy and not worried.

CT's are liable of showing Viren making mistakes so Instead of showing he is jealous trying to harm dwita, Sid or Nivi in the process of jealousy and end up becoming culprit who thinks about no one but himself and Sid turning mahan again this is better track that he tried to reunite Nivi and Sid thinking him as block for them and thinking Nivi can never be happy with him. In the end he will realize Nivi loves only him and can be happy only with him and Nivi too realize in this process Viren is most important to her and he loves her the most.

And if the track comes true, Sid will again turn mahan by not accepting Nivi back to his life. Bcoz, he knows how much love Viren has for Nivi. Even the whole family ( CC ko to chodo) knows it.
So, my final conclusion will be no Nivi-sid only NivRen. it doesn't make sense otherwise!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011sururdiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSwetha-Sai

Go to top