diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju Dear Just love ur post Dear and U have well said,  Excellently put here
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@kavianand

on ur last lines , I would like 2 say now there is nothng 2 say tht wht abt those thngs tht Viren id wid nivi n all family n all . becozz He already paid for it a lott , he repented it many times n tht2 deeply n wid pure heart . Aur litna maafi mange n aur kitna repent karein ? He fought for his love n won it wid almost givngg his life in danger many times . So now for repentence wht u want ? He shld kill himself ? n why he shld ake nivi n sid reunite just 2 repent ? He already repented then whatzz d need ?

I m Sooryy but I don't thnk now any repentence is reqd frm Viren's side , jitna repent karna tha He did it . now it's time for Nivi 2 realzie his worth . She lovess him a lott n it's her true love whch always supported her .

They killed DD for TRP's n for making story 4wd . there is no relation of nivi sid reunion wid it . NIVARTH r just OVER . n now they cn never ever happen . Nivren will die 2gther but they can't seperate
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

I am not going to believe this news.. Nivi is not a material or a shuttle cock that she can be used to shuttle between Sid and Viren.. Give me a break guys.. They both have moved ahead.. Agar itna hi pyaar tha Sid Nivi mein to kyon dusron se shaadi ki? And Sid to itna aagey nikal gaya ki bachha bhi kar liya..

And jo log baar baar Sid- Nivi ke pheron ki baat karte hain - woh phere pure kab hue? Bhagwan ki marzi nahin thi isliye to 5th phera complete hote hi unke rishte mein aag laga di.. And Nivi understood that time that this is not happening.. And see kismat ka khel, ek ke baad ek problems aati rahi aur woh kabhi saath nahin hue.. If they had considered each other husband and wife then kyon nahin ek dusre ka saath diya? Kyon Siddharth ne confrontation ke time chila ke kaha "Nivi agar ek shabd aur bola to mein bhool jayunga ki tum meri kuch lagti ho?"...

Kahna bahut aasan hota hai par nibhana bahut mushkil... Nivi and Sid's character is not the one wherein they will jump for each other.. They have accepted their fate and moved ahead..So this is not happening...

Maybe this new track will rather make Nivi realize that Viren is something to her.. Dwita is there but she is first Viren's wife just what VD said today. Tab asar hua unki baat ka but again Dwita took over her mind.. This jhatka and pain of losing Viren will really put her in place. So just wait and watch.

Lovely post Anju and I agree with what all you say and yep Sid Nivi can never happen. But Viren can definitely try to sacrifice after seeing Nivi's attachment with dwita, CC instigations and he may also come to know the real wish of DS then he may not think rationally do this mistake of considering him as hurdle as he is impulsive and don't think twice before taking any action when he believe something. And I really want this track to run because then Nivi will get out of her shell and know the value of her relation with Viren and she will feel scared when she will come to know she is loosing Viren and will make all the efforts to not loose him. Viren will also understand for Nivi he is most important. In this track maybe Chanchal will see how much Viren is hurting himself and will realize her mistakes and understand Viren can be happy only with Nivi and no one elseEdited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't think this will happen seriously i doubt it...I mean come on, marriage isn't a joke...they can't show something like this its ridiculous.  She is in love with Viren now..whatever that was between Nivi and Sid is HISTORY. She has moved on and loves her husband, I don't believe this. Sorry. x
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post Anju and I agree with what all you say and yep Sid Nivi can never happen. But Viren can definitely try to sacrifice after seeing Nivi's attachment with dwita, CC instigations and he may also come to know the real wish of DS then he may not think rationally do this mistake of considering him as hurdle as he is impulsive and don't think twice before taking any action when he believe something. And I really want this track to run because then Nivi will get out of her shell and know the value of her relation with Viren and she will feel scared when she will come to know she is loosing Viren and will make all the efforts to not loose him. Viren will also understand for Nivi he is most important. In this track maybe Chanchal will see how much Viren is hurting himself and will realize her mistakes and understand Viren can be happy only with Nivi and no one else

Yes Rachu, this is not happening and will not happen.. This track will only snap Nivi out of her self-mode of being Dwita's mother.. Jaise VD ne kaha "tu uski maa jaisi ho sakti hai, maa se jyada to nahin". Such a wonderful dialogue.. And nIvi is trying to go beyond that which does not even exist.. She just needs this jhatka.. and in the midst of all this various truths will come out - CC/JW truth then HL truth..But I still doubt that DS will tell that his wish was for Sid-Nivi.. He is a responsible and older person and will never break Viren-Nivi as he has already blessed them. So just sit back and wait and watch.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anju lovelyy post n i pm'd also 2 u for dis similar post . Yes Viren cn definatelyy try butdefintaelyy he is nt gonna successful . n if dis news is true then it's only becozz 2 make nivi realize Viren's worth .

Anju me2 thnk tht 2 reasons for whch Vien may thnk 2 unite Nivi n sid is Dweeta n 2nd is DS's wish . I thnk biggest khataka for Viren will b DS wish n especiallyy if he comes 2 know tht Nivi 2 knew tht then he will b completlyy shattered . I thnk DS may nt tell d true wish directlyy 2 Viren but may b CC will tell viren or may b Viren will overhear DS-CC convo where DS may b again warning her 2 nt make any problem for Nivren .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I know anju DS will never tell it was his wish but may comeout through Chanchal. I am not believing this article to be true but instead of behaving like Divya and try to separate Nivi from dwita this is better.

INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post Anju and I agree with what all you say and yep Sid Nivi can never happen. But Viren can definitely try to sacrifice after seeing Nivi's attachment with dwita, CC instigations and he may also come to know the real wish of DS then he may not think rationally do this mistake of considering him as hurdle as he is impulsive and don't think twice before taking any action when he believe something. And I really want this track to run because then Nivi will get out of her shell and know the value of her relation with Viren and she will feel scared when she will come to know she is loosing Viren and will make all the efforts to not loose him. Viren will also understand for Nivi he is most important. In this track maybe Chanchal will see how much Viren is hurting himself and will realize her mistakes and understand Viren can be happy only with Nivi and no one else

NIVI CAN BE HAPPY ONLY WITH VIREN HE IS HER LIFE SID AND NIVI CANT ACCEPTE VIREN'S SACRIFICE AND HOPE FROM THIS TRACK CC IS GOING TO PUNISH BY HIS SON .
Ended thumbnail
OMG! NO WAY!!!! i don't belive this. i won't belive this.

CCBM is nearly ending and viren and nivi don't stay together?!!!

Sai_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

As a Nivaarth fan i totally agree with U that Both Sid and Nivi will Not ever accept Virens sacrifice nor will they commit to each other knowing they are family now,...
But we should also analyse why and how Nivaarth could happen...MAy be they will never know Viren Sacrificed...May be he already had a past with this new girl becoz his nature was not all that prim and proper those days and he was a troubled guy...This Viren  we are seeing now is only becoz of Nivis efforts...Assuming he had a past and also he comes to know about CCs cruelty...Naturally he will want to revert back the situation...If Divya was alive i would not even be contemplating it..But why they had to kill her off at this stage,,,We are also just analysing
NivaArth fans have lost a lot...Siddharth is almost nonexistent and CCBM has been very unfair to him...It really doesnt matter to me now...But as far as ananlysing the things i would just do it becoz the storyline demands it...ultimately it is upto the makers of this serial...

Sometimes i also feel that to make Viren the new face of the hero in 2011..the Cts might try all these and make him sacrifice...How will he ever pay for all the sins against his Brother he and his parents committed...

Previously, I used to read nice write ups here. Now also, there are many. Unfortunately those members have left. I get feedback from my lab mate, who used to write here before. But she does not watch anymore, but when I made her to look at the scene after Divya's death, she being the critical analyser, pointed out the part of Viren "nervous and swallowing " after inspector said that it was a result of family enmity. I sometime steal her words.

anyways, situation is completely different now. Siddharth and Nivedita fell in love out of their own will, but were drifted apart, and they became victims of someone else's plots. But both kept their family's happiness above all and moved on. I like both, as both never ever looked back and gave their 100% to their partners, their partners can never complaint that they were not faithful post marriage. Divya was just living in an illusion and suspecting the two most precious possessions.

Nivedita and Siddharth's pheres were incomplete, that was probably God's wish, but at the same time, those pheres were not imposed on them by others. That was their own decision, neither schemed by anyone or made ways by anyone. In that way, it was unique. After marriage, both fell in love with their partners and in one way, it was optionless. They were supposed to fall in love by rule of marriage and they did not disappoint anyone. But they did exactly what was expected from them and never let anyone down, being totally dedicated to their partners, leaving behind their past.

I do not think Viren will all of a sudden make sacrifice as he is aware of everything from beginning. Nivedita and Siddharth are not becoming friends all of a sudden. So his realisation that Nivedita and Siddharth are friends and that too now, do not make sense.

A lot depends on  Viren's character, what he does. His sacrifice will not be accepted by Nivedita or Siddharth for sure. Nivedita and Siddharth cannot unite by virtue of Viren's sacrifice anymore. That time has passed. Both have moved ahead in life. But if Viren is an anti-hero, that can pave the way. But is that possible also? Can Viren be anti-hero?

Edited by Sai_2010 - 12 years ago