Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont believe in these rumors yaar that cant happen at alll yaar how ...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok I am looking forward to this track If Viren will try to sacrifice that means it will be NivRen in the end. Because if Viren really got doubtful then I had to worry but if this is the case then I am not worried at all.
Because who sacrifice get good results specially if husband try to sacrifice the bond between husband and wife get stronger. I am sure he will get some good scolding but in the end of this track not only Nivi but family will understand his worth and love.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If u r a nivren fan then u shud know tht this news is false.Viren can never do so and if he even tries to re-unite nivi with sid then nivi will probably tell him how much she loves him.Sid will also not marry nivi cuz he is a man who respects relations and loves his brother.He knows tht viren loves nivi,so instead of marrying,he will try to make viren understand tht theres no love in b/w them and nivi loves viren.Everything has finished.
Originally posted by: sweet123455

If u r a nivren fan then u shud know tht this news is false.Viren can never do so and if he even tries to re-unite nivi with sid then nivi will probably tell him how much she loves him.Sid will also not marry nivi cuz he is a man who respects relations and loves his brother.He knows tht viren loves nivi,so instead of marrying,he will try to make viren understand tht theres no love in b/w them and nivi loves viren.Everything has finished.

I am a NivRen fan that's why I am saying this. Instead of actually getting jealous of Nivi and Sid relationship and harming them and his relation with Nivi he will try to reunite them. If he was getting actually jealous then I had a fear that he might end up dying like Divya but if he himself is making sacrifice then it means he will win his wife in the end.Bottom line is Nivi will never marry Sid whatever be the circumstances. See from ny eyes u will also enjoy the track

Viren is known to make mistake but his this mistake make everyone including realize that how much Viren loves Nivi and Viren will realize Nivi loves only him no one else and past is past.

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this happens it will be the stupidest thing on the planet. How can you marry your cousin's wife...even if you both were in love way back... especially when he is still alive, that's just wrong!
If the RS want to take the show that route then we will be so justified in stop watching it.
I mean hud hoti hai kisi cheez ki CTs tu bilkol he kaam se gaye.
Maybe a Sandhya will enter da show and she will end up with Sid. I'm sure Sid wouldn't want to break a marriage either.
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail
I agree rach. that should be it. u said it right!
why do they disclose the future track in the first place?? i don't think this news is true...(sorry no offense)
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rani2011

I agree rach. that should be it. u said it right!
why do they disclose the future track in the first place?? i don't think this news is true...(sorry no offense)

I know why will they disclose the news of future track and even I don't think it is true but if it is true then I am happy and not worried.

CT's are liable of showing Viren making mistakes so Instead of showing he is jealous trying to harm dwita, Sid or Nivi in the process of jealousy and end up becoming culprit who thinks about no one but himself and Sid turning mahan again this is better track that he tried to reunite Nivi and Sid thinking him as block for them and thinking Nivi can never be happy with him. In the end he will realize Nivi loves only him and can be happy only with him and Nivi too realize in this process Viren is most important to her and he loves her the most.
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Im Damn Upset Bout This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Also Getting Teary!!!!!!!!
Im Not Getting Teary On The Separation Wich Im Quite Upset Bout
Lekin Im Getting Teary
In How Much He Loves Nivi!!!!!!!
Hai!!!!!!!!!!
Bless Him!!!!!!!
Mwah!!!!!!!!
Mwah!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bang on Rachu jaan my sweetpiee U know I 2 when read dis , same n ditto thought came 2 my mind . U said all wht i wanted  2 say .

Yes instead of getting insecured frm nivi n sid relationshp ( whch i don't thnk He cn ever but Ct's r ct's we all know , they cn show anythng ) , it will b gd 2 see him sacrificing love for Nivi's hapiness . Ofcourse If dis news is true n if he tries 2 do Definatelyy he will nt b successful becozz nivren r meant for each other but yes every1 will realize Viren's importence n whoever thought htt He is a selfish person will come 2 know tht He is a selfless person n 2 wht extent he cn go for his love .

I thnk dis will b a veryy intersting track n I thnk more interesting track cn b Some1 or shld say Best frend of Viren's collg days shld come n Nivi getting jealous n then realizing Viren's importence  . I thnk dis will b best track for Nivi realizing Viren's importence .

Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know why will they disclose the news of future track and even I don't think it is true but if it is true then I am happy and not worried.

CT's are liable of showing Viren making mistakes so Instead of showing he is jealous trying to harm dwita, Sid or Nivi in the process of jealousy and end up becoming culprit who thinks about no one but himself and Sid turning mahan again this is better track that he tried to reunite Nivi and Sid thinking him as block for them and thinking Nivi can never be happy with him. In the end he will realize Nivi loves only him and can be happy only with him and Nivi too realize in this process Viren is most important to her and he loves her the most.

And if the track comes true, Sid will again turn mahan by not accepting Nivi back to his life. Bcoz, he knows how much love Viren has for Nivi. Even the whole family ( CC ko to chodo) knows it.
So, my final conclusion will be no Nivi-sid only NivRen. it doesn't make sense otherwise!!