Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
RS plzzz sid nivi ko milwadeejiye plzzz RS abki baar unhen alag mat krye ga reunite sid nivi plzzz

mere sb friends forum py wapis ajaengy plzz mai chahti hn sb wapis ajaen plzzz RS sid nivi ko aik krdeejye
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Where did u read it? 
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WUT???😲 no this can not be true...come on we want NivRen...they are such an awsum couple...NivArth never really brought any life into the show...it is only NivRen...ok CC truth come out is something that has to be done...but bringing Nivi and Sid together doesnt have to happen...Nivi and Viren luv each other...n Sid had also started to luv Divya...so no old track plzzz
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What...never...it can't be possible...if viren want to sacrifice his marriage for sidharth only bcz of this little baby...then wht's the meaning of marriage...it's not a game...and if he want to sacrifice his happiness for sidharth then he would have done it long back...and i'm not going to believe this...i strongly believes tht  the CT's and RS can't be so much dumb and brainless to think like this... if they really want a new entry pls introduce a new girl for sid...and not these kind of stupidity...if this news will turn out to be true then bye bye ccbm...so currently i'm erasing these kind of news from my memory and going to enjoy my nivren...ccbm means nivren...and RS and SP know this truth very welll...so guys chill and enjoy ccbm...!! Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No this can't be happening. Niv- viren are made for each other.
Viren(kinshuk) was originally introduced to be paired opposite nivi and to spice up the show, which worked wonders and is the only reason why the show has such a huge fan following,because of the NivRen jodi so it is impossible for them to go backwards and pair Sid and nivi. It just wouldn't work. Trust me the show would come to an end as it would lose a huge amount of fans as NivRen jodi has a huge fan following.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no no no no no no no no 😡😡😡😡😡 no no no no no
Viren should not give up nivi🤗 he loves her the new girl should be for sid he needs her move.
The story has move on if RS wanted to make such a big change in the story line then it should have been made at the wedding time or after the wedding Divya should have found out the truth about her marrage to sid and what CC & HL did.

Leave Viren & Nivi alone they are made for each other CC wins if Viren lets Nivi go bad😡  
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is not right I hope this makes nivi realize the love she has for viren and the need for her to help him and be with be with him and I hope Sandhya marries sid. I want nivren forever
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this will never happen...nivren can't be separated...sid can never marry his brother's wife...no logic in this...viren love nivi so much..he can't think of leaving her...same with nivi also...they will understand eachother and continue to be together...😊...i will surely dump this show if nivrath happens...😡
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat s happenin...i cant belive dis!!!
How cud nivi get back wit sid wen she's in love wit viren...she's only possessive abt te child n viren cud see dat...dis news jus dont make any sense wit te current track!!
Itz only CC who's talkin abt sid-nivi...but can't viren see nivi doesn't bother a bit abt sid??
I dont tink dis'll happen...n i'v come across alot of false news lyk...ccbm 2 end dis may, nt dadi s gonna die(instead dd died)!!
Cant tolerate anymore of dis...if anytin goes wrong wit nivren...den dat'll b te last day of ccbm 4 me!!
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Either some1 is playing a prank on you or u are playing a prank on us
this jz cant happen and it is not happening and i dont like the name sandhiya