@blue -thnx will surely add u
patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi phrnz
thot of updating my ff
already telling ull it is a short one
so don't get angry 😉

chapter 3

Piya was very upset  and after she came home misha looked a sudden change in her.Piya was behaving very rude , but finally when misha shouted at her and asked , "What the hell has happened to you ? after coming back home why are you behaving so weirdly?" , piya finally realising her fault said in a queer tone, " Oh mish i am so very frustrated by the incident that happend today, how did i act so stupidly and ... oh god i am so wmbarresed".First misha looked at her akwardly but then realising that what she was talking about threw herself on the sofa and started laughing loudly.Piya became angry and said, "Iam telling you my problem and instaed of helping me and consoling me you are laughing!" , misha controlled her laughter and said , " No babes i am laughing because you still thinking about that prof thing, naa you are suich a dumbo.Don't think about that thing girl it could have happende to anyone and lemme tell you a thing that abhay was also constantly looking at you so baby take chill pill" , and giving her wink followed by a hug she said, "Off i go to my bed", piya smiled wryly then said in queer voice, "me not feeling gud so i will sleep early today", and so they both went to vbed.
At the raichand house abhay was readng a novel when arjun came in and sitting on a chair near the firplace said in a mocking voice, "So abhay raichand is now a professor and reading a novel! wow!!!!!!!!!!! that is good so now you are also breaking the boundaries of your lonliness?", abhay said without moving his eye from the book's page, " Yes i have become professor but that doesn't mean i have changed, i was just thinking about piya", no sooner did he uttered 'Piya' arjun staightened himself and said in a grave tone , "Abhay why do you think so much and i know dat is a look alike BUT  not her ", saying this he got up and strode out leaving his room.Abhay said to himself, "I have embarresed you today but what could i do i had to divert my mind and yours too..."
Piya awenkened as the first grey fingers of dawn creeped in the sky , and looked about and muttered , " Maybe it will rain today", and fell asleep again.Piya's was awakened by the alram clock and as she opened her eyes she was surprised that misha was ready and was standing near the bedside.Piya said in amazement, "Mish you are awake and it seems ready for college as well", misha giving piya a charming smile said, "Yes you sleepyhead it 9 in the morning so get up", but before leaving she stopped by that time piya had got up and was about to go to the washroom, she said  with a wolfish smile, "By the way where you dreaming of someone?", piya glared at her and that was enough to indicate her that it was time to leave the room.
In the mount college as the two headed for the class Ruhi came upto them and said, "Hey guyz today abhay is taking our drama class too and i am soo happy", misha gave her a disgusted look yet again and piya was quite.The first class was drama class piya said to herself, "Oh God , hope nothing happens today like yesterday", and the trio headed for the drama class.
All the students waited for their handsome professor and finally he came and said in an enthusiastic voice, "So guyz principal sir has told me that we are to put up a drama for  fest in our college so first i want want somebidy who can sing. All the girls had thier hands up except misha and piya and abhay had noticed this so he said, "So piya can you sing?i don't think you can otherwise you would put your hands up", piya remained silent but misha could tolerate this charge on her sister and spoke up, "That is not true sir she is a very gud singer and has won many awards ,", Piya was feeling like slapping her dumb sister and finally she said, "I will sing", she walked up on the stage and took the mike and closing eyes and taking a deep breath she finally sang, "You Are My Waking Dream, You' re All Thats Real To Me You Are The Magic In The World I See You Are In The Prayer I Saying, You Are In My Two My Names You Are The Faith That Make Me Belive Dreams On Fire, Higher N Higher Pasion Burning, Ride On The Path, Once For Forever Yours In Me, All Your Heart, Dreams On Fire, Higher N HigherYou Are My Ocean Rage, You Are My Thought Each Day You Are The Laughter From Childhood Games You Are Things Further Down, You Are Where I Belong You Are Make Me Feel In Every Songs Dreams On Fire, Higher N Higher, Pasion Burning Ride On The Path, Once For Forever Yours, In Me All Your Heart, Dreams On Fire, Higher N Higher. "

Everyone was spellbound by her song and piya was more astonished as while she had closed her eyes she could only see abhay...
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

-----edited-----

its  awesome ~~~awww!love abhay teasing and pia getting irritated😉😆its superb!!so when rthey going to fall fully😉
btw after party i have became full talli so akele akele acha nahi lagta na!u oo have some🤣                                 

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was beautifull asmi!!!!!👏

the update was owesum dear... so pia is already falling fr abhay ... she thinks about him , she dreams about him, she talks about him😳... i am dying to know how r they gonna fall fr each other and how will they end up in marriage😕... plz give sm more abhiya scenes...  love ur ff andcontinue soon🤗
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
like it. 😊 so y does abhay keep teasing and provoking Piya.
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...u write really well...
Abhay was awesome...😊😍
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...if abhay wants to stay away from piya then why is he always riling her up?...anyways waiting to see how you make them marry?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asmi...wht a wonderful update...bt im angry with u...u took sooo long 2 update...nt fair...ab manaofy mujhe by a big update n tht 2222222 sooon...abhiiya...wht shld i say...😍😍😍...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
abhay keeps teasing pia but this time, pia shut his mouth...great..
hey,u didn't pm me...
anyways, continue soon...
tc
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HEY WOW awesome update.Seems interesting😊