Posted: 12 years ago
ausum update
i m waiting 4r next  😊
ausum update
i m waiting...4r the next 😊
                                                     chapter 7
Piya came out of the washroom and sat on the huge round bed.She now looked around the room and could help but feel amazed by its beauty.The room was large with maple flooring the wooden furniture enhanced the beauty of the room.The furniture were mostly carved like those in the elizabethan period .The ceiling wa beautifully carved with a chandilior hanging and on right side of the room was a fireplace,a beautiful candle stand was kept on the mantle peice and there was huge window on the left side with silken red curtains hanging.Piya went and stood near the window.The wind was blewing and the coolness in the wind touched her face.The view from this room was awesome that piya could help but smile.She said to herself, "The weather is so beautiful and its so quite and calm here.I am loving it so much that even darkness of the night seems to be lovely."
"Enjoying the nature Ms. Dobriyal?".came a male voice from the door and piya turned around to see,knowing very well who it was ,she answered with a smirk, "Yep ,any problem?the view is so lovely and by the way thanks abhay".Abhay made a face .Piya made a mocking face and turned towards the window again.Abhay smiled a little then went near the window and stood beside piya,his hands slightly brushed hers and piya suddenly felt a reeling sensation pass through her whole body.Abhay said in a mocking voice, "What is SO intresting in this nature today that you find the darkness of this night so lovely?"Piya became irritated now and all the emotions she was going through just vapourized and she said glaring at him, "I am finding it lovely just because i have never got such a beautiful view and just see the nature its so calm and quiet and even the darkness of this particular night is trying to convey something".Piya stopped to look at abhay and saw that he was looking lost somewhere then piya said, "Forget it whom am I talking to a man who never listens to anyone and_".before she could continue abhay closed his mouth with his palm and said, "Hush... I was trying to listen to the darkness".and then he grinned and piya who was lost in his eyes for one moment felt irritated again .Then abhay said with a rather serious note ,"I am sorry piya but I do not agree that darkness is lovely because darkness is never lovely never ".Piya was constantly looking in his eyes and the calmness that was so long in his eyes had vanished somewhere and his eyes were rather looking feirce.Abhay dropped his hand from her mouth and cupped her face then brushing his lips o her forehead said ,"Goodnight dear". and he went out of the room closing the door.Piya did not understand why he did a gesture like that she thought touching her forehead with her fingers,"Abhay kissed me but why is he falling for me?Ah!!! no how come we have never met eachother its just some month we have met,silly me".and brushing all thoughts aside  piya climbed on the bed and fell asleep.Abhay who was waitng outside the room opened the door slowly and said in an almost inaudible voice,"Sleep well sweetheart I am here to protect you".
hey guyz finished this chapter
LIKE BUTTON ko HIT karo IF u liked it
i hope you will love it 😳😳😳😳
ok now one announce ment 😃😃😃😃😃
this is to make ur mood happy 😆😆😆
next chapter se you will come to know HOW abhiya will get married forcefully 😉
will be w8in for ur comments and likes
plz don't discourage me plz comment 😭😭😭😭
From asmita 😳
with love ❤️❤️
Lovely update Asmi...
Darkness is beautiful for sure...
So soon it will be AbhIya's band baaja baraath

Awesum updatde
awww. . Abhiya r attracted to each other. .
Loved it
eagerly waiting for the next update
continue soon
tc
@missglam-thnx dear
wl try to update soon
Nice update Asmi. Will be waiting for ur next update.
hei asmi,
that was nice..
but y is that pia gets lost in his eyes n immediately getting irritated..
looking forward to their forceful marriage..
hope u'll update soon..
nice update dear, loved it
cant wait for the next part
plz continue soon