Posted: 12 years ago
loved reading this FF
its just awesome.!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Shilpa258 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohh nd all the best for your exam๐Ÿ˜Š 
awsome yar i read whole chapters ...really ur heart robbing writer.

could u plz pm me when u'r updating after exams r over.

n ya, best of luck 4 ur exam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by rayrose - 12 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
My my thnx all m really encouraged by ur response
patakha-guddi thumbnail

hey ya guyz ๐Ÿค—

me bck wid my chotu update ๐Ÿ˜†
hope u'll luv it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

chapter 6

In a few moments time abhay and piya werewalking towards  the door  of the Raichand's mansion.They were getting wet as it was still drizzling but they din't care as they were lost in each other's eyes while they walked.Finally they reached  in front of the door and abhay rang the doorbell .Haseena opened the door and was very dissappointed seeing piya but soon composed herself and welcomed her as warmly as hse could with a smile suppressing her anger on abhay.Though piya unnoticed this but abhay could clearly see that haseena was glaring at him,Chand and arjun were also present there.Piya was by now shivering in cold so haseena said with smile, "Piya you seemed to wet and you might also catch cold please come with me, I will give you some dry clothes.After haseena tok piya upstairs Chand turned to abhay and snarled , "How dare you bring that girl here?" Abhay did not take much time to reply back he said, "Oh come on dad it was drizzling and she was wet,the car stopped and no mechanic was there and_".Chand completing the sentence said,"And so you brought her here right?".Abahy nodded a Yes.chand growled, "Do you know from where have you brought her? from the mid of the jungle where the native vampiers live and  they might have smelled piya and amybe they have come to know that she is a human ". Abhay said, "And so what 's the big deal we are allowed to mix with humans aren't we?".Chand said in a voice trying his best to suppress his anger, "But piya is different she is a look-alike of Maithili and_".Arjun seeing the matters get worsen spoke up quickly, "Dad leave it he has brought her now abhay go to ur room".Abahy shrugged and went to his room.

Misha was getting so hypered by piya's audacity to stay out for so long and getting worried as the roads become terrible when it rains.She had almost called up each freind she and piya knew but nobody could tell about piya's wereabouts and this made her more worried.Suddenly piercing through her thoughts her phone rang up,seeing piya's number she  answered the phone without waiting the person on the other side speak up she shouted, "Piya what do you think of ur self its almost 10 and you haven't reached home .I am so damn worried and all the bad thoughts were coming in my mind where the hell are you?when are you coming?or shall go and pick you up?".She finished her talking but soon was almost astonished to hear abhay talking he gave a slight laugh and said, "1 minute 52 seconds! god!you can speak so much.Idin't know that.Okay listen piya is in my house do not panic she is safe she will go to the college tomorrow and tell you the whle story.Till now misha's mouth was hanging wide open and before she could recover and say anything ,abhay had hung up.
Haseena gave piya a black kurti and a black pant.She said with a warm smile, " Piya here is the dress you change and i will bring some hot choclate and something to eat for you alright?".Piya said reluctantly, "Hmm no thank you aunty i will not eat _".Haseena put her one hand on piya's shoulder and said with a soothing gesture, "Piya don't feel out of place here,feel comfortable.Now change and if you want something just call for me ".Haseena left the room and closed the door while piya went to the washroom to change her clothes.
Downstairs chand and arjun sat face to face in front of the hearth .Arjun said with a gravely, "Dad the secret which you was about reveal could have been dangerous abhay should in no probability come to know about it".Chand nodded and then said, "Hmmm...thank you for saving the day.We shouldn't tell her that maithili is still alive as an evil vampire."...
hey ya frnz
liked the chapter
plz press the like wala button
will be waitng for ur precious comments

with love
from asmitaโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8...
i m waiting...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
short and ausum update...gosh...after soo many days...i loved ur update...so metz is alive...fab update
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 chotu update asmi ๐Ÿ˜Š
prerna26 thumbnail
YOUR FF IS REALLY VERY NICE AND DIFFERENT TOO...LOVED IT...DO CONTINUE SOON...GOOD LUCK๐Ÿ˜Š
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@dishu-thnx ๐Ÿ˜Š
@prema-thnx