ll~ff-forced to marry~ll(upd on pg 42) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
owesum asmi!!!👏

such a small update yar , i waited fr this sooo long , i m angry... and wonderfull update , pia was so horrified and abhay saved her like a hero😳... i m still wondering how r they gonna end up in marriage🤔 ... i m eagerly waiting fr nxt update and this time plz mata continuee soon🤗
hey asmi , i m posting this message on behalf of meera "ilove99" , plz follow it if it will help u 😃

message-

hey guys!!!!!!i have made a ff corner for the ff readers and writers ...
and i know u must be thinking what's this😕so plz go through the 1 post of this link...i have explained everything!!!!!
it will be a benefit or writers as they can advertise and post updates in this thread so the readers will get updates and no need to pm everyone as it takes a lot of time ...
as per readers they can give their advice and suggestions feedback etc...here.

so plz inform me which ff's do you write and i will post it in the page 1 

plz pass this message or link to your buddies or the ff writers which u read!!!!
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
AWESOMEMEME!!!! PLS PM ME WEN U UPD8!!-Gauri
hey dear when r u planning to update nxt part??
waiting waiting waiting!!
hey dr when will u update????
hi n hell to my frnz
honestly i  WANTED  to  DISCONTINUE  this ff as i wsnt gettin tym to update
but thot to  CHANGE  my mind 😉 😆
this update will be shrt plz frgv me fr dat 😳
hope u wil like this part  😳😳😳
i m  SURE U FRGOT THE PREVIOUS PART 😆

Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
                                                     chapter 5

Abhay and piya were silent all along .All weird thoughts came in piya's mind while abhay was driving silently she thought that how he came to know that she was stuck in the library , he came just like a knight in the shining armour and it was such a perfect timing , she thought of all sorts of possibilities but could not link even one of them.Suddenly the car halted with a creaking sound bringing piya out of her thoughts.Piya was startled and said , "why did the car stop?", abhay without looking at her said , " If i knew the answer i would have told you" ,  they both got out the car and abhay said  voice, " why did u come outside ?to help? please get inside its going to rain soon and you are going to get wet " , piya retorted back , "excuse me you saved me that dosen't mean you will dictate me i want to stand out and i have no interest  in helping YOU and  how do you no it will rain or not ?there is cloud in the sky but that doesn't mean its gonna rain", no sooner she said this than it started drizzling and abhay gave a triumphant look while piya loked away in disgust.Piya forced herself to go inside the car and it was cold outside as well so she went inside and sat with a grumpy face. It was dark and there was no people or person to be found ,only jungle on both sides
while piya was looking the other side abhay said loudly, "Piya the car is not going to work it has some fault so we have to go walking", piya came out of the car but it was still drizzling and said in panicking voice, "What? but... but i ... my house is very far i cannot go walking oh what am gonna do", she was almost going to cry when abhay said coolly, "Oh stop that non-sense of yours , my house is near but have t pass through the jungles as its the short cut otherwise it will take time", piya helplesly said, " Oh do what evr you can lets take the jungle way only but but my shoes are have high heels how will i go?" Abhay said with a sheepish smile , "I can carry you", piya glared at abhay but he grinned at her.So abhay carried piya in his arms and they headed towards abhay's house
The road was very bad but piya saw that abhay wasn't having any problem, he was walking carrying piya as if he is carrying a book or any light thing and not a human being.Piya felt uneasy as his touch was making her senses go reeling and he was too close and she could feel his breath which was had a sweet scent and his body warmth was making her comfortable.Piya kept on staring at him in wonder, amazement and suddenly abhay's voice made her consicous he amirked, "Don't stare at me like that we have reached my house", and he put her down and said , "Let's go".While abhay led the way piya followed her to the raichand mansion...
so that was all i could mange to write
if you liked it please hit the LIKE BUTTON and do not forget to leave ur COMMENTS 😳

with love
from asmita😳
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
yes I like it very much. naughty abhay. i wonder how will chandeena react?Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago