My wish about how the story should proceed...

sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want that when Toasty is leaving the house, her parents (at least her dad) comes and then reveals to them about the letter that she received before her marriage and how she refused to believe the content and went ahead to marry Tej ⭐️. Then perhaps (and hopefully) when they understand the situation and also realize that Toasty was saying the truth, she decides to walk off because Tej did not trust her ... then some separation between them so that he realizes her importance in his life... 😳

I am being very hopeful!!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really hope it goes like this too. in fact it should. the trp goes down when too much of the drama happens.
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Ya true... till now the CVs have kept the story quite straight with a practical approach... no OTT drama... let see... hope all this mess also gets sorted out soon...
kulsidhu thumbnail
I wish Toasty's father should come to reveal the truth and Malti's lower should  come to tell them that Malti withdrawn the case.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsidhu

I wish Toasty's father should come to reveal the truth and Malti's lower should  come to tell them that Malti withdrawn the case.

or pashu layer wants tosti as witness.
sunitaakumar thumbnail
OOOHHH it'll be so great..😃 😃 😃
Either ways.. i.e. Malti withdrawing her case... or Toasty as witness.. she can prove her innocence and loyalty 👏... wow... that'll be super cool...😎 though I am doubtful of the first option till Malti's mom is there, she won't let the case be withdrawn... 🤢
second option has a major chance... 👍🏼
Ansh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my thinking ab future story is:

Tosty will leave the home. 
Everyone in home start realizing her value after she left home. They will realize it but not accept it.
Malti's Lawyer will ask for Tostey as witness in court to prove Pasu's family is bad. and they throw Tostey out of home...

Tostey will try to explain in court that family is good..but Malti's Lawyer will not allow her to clarify that...

And finally Malti will say whole truth in Court ab her and tosty's relationship and about the case and ab her mom and money she wants...and Malti will close the case without any money.

Then Tej's family will realize their mistake and May ask her to come home...
With new track...Ved & Nikita getting married...

pujli07 thumbnail

the only problem is that once this is solved, obviously Malti will be proved nice too... then the next track will be towards the problems between the ladies of the house... :)

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pujli07

the only problem is that once this is solved, obviously Malti will be proved nice too... then the next track will be towards the problems between the ladies of the house... :)

which will then become like other serial stories of ladies fighting