Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I think Rashi Crossed the limit (Page 2)

DreamSz Senior Member
DreamSz
DreamSz

Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 562

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Even if rashi got the modis money she still wont be satisfied she will always want the next best thing, even if she married aham she would not be satisfied she is just greedy


I dont understand where she is gunna go with all that money, what the hell is she gunna do with all that money and WHY WHY WHY she should just be thankful shes got a nice saasural and husband which most girls crave for

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4813

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I bet even now Rashi will not be caught as usual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomonna

Rashi is evil, there's no doubt about that. But in a way i want her to be mean to Gopi. I want her to do something soo bad that Gopi is humiliated in the worst way possible. She needs to learn the truth about Rashi. Gopi has seen alot of Rashi and her deeds but always forgives her when Rashi makes up some stupid excuse. When is she going to learn that Rashi does not care about her at all. And who know's maybe after getting humiliated she will get some confidence to fight her "sister" and fight for her love.


Gopi never learns Rashi is bad to her, when she was leaving the MM, Hetal was pleading with Kokila and Aham, but if she was good, obviously she would be the first to please with them for her sister. Navrati and electricity bill, Gopi was punished for covering up for Rashi and stopped from taking part in the festivities, Rashi didn't make a squeak in defence of her sister, she ignored her like everyone else, that's no love a sister has. When Gopi was locked in the storeroom, she didn't speak up to help her sister, when she was in the storeroom, Rashi knocked on the window and started eating kheer, though she had a another bowl she didn't give her sister, though her sister had been fasting all day, after all, in disgrace Gopi broke her fast (I know with water only) Gopi should have thought if she was good, she should want that her sister eats something.

So Gopi has had lots of signs she's stubborn like a mule in her naivety. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaChaudhrytm

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 4749

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
rashi is a cross the limits agree with you guys ... she is a selfish ,greedy,and jealousy girl thinking for herself only.. i hate rashi .. she is beyond the bars now..hurt gopi very badly..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 27008

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akelapothik

Well,
i used to think that, Actually Rashi is not evil. It's her mom who persuades her for her own greed (also proved this on Switzerland Gift matter). Also, irritates Gopi just because her Mom said to separate from Ahem to Rule over the Modi Family.

But, after seeing the precap, i think she crossed the limit. Doing "Kalakari"Angry, making Gohem relation worstAngryAngry, stealing Nani'a box, never caring Jigar,insullting Hetal etc. All are in one side but, thus harming Gopi, causing her to Fall and bleeding, all those are beyond the limitAngryAngryAngry. Moreover, she was smiling after seeing Gopi Hurt.Angry

JUST RIDICULOUS..Angry..day by day SNS getting worse.Ouch Although, all thinks that Ahem is not yelling at Gopi, it's an improvement, i want to say them, "Oh Hello, His feelings are not improving, he is not saying anything to Gopi just for Koki, Yes, he was impressed by seeing his room, But, Rashi made thongs worse"


How low can a girl be like Rashi??? Dead


Very Well Said! Its all Urmila and Urmila and Urmila who is forcing Rashi to do this and that..If Rashi has Brains she will come to know that..Kokila rules the House!! Rashi isn't "Evil" But the Kalakari thing has really crossed the Limit !! Many times that has happen..i.e : " Evil Wins Over Good"

And I think Only Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains Will act like Rashi..But hope that Never Happens!! Anyway Well Said!! Thumbs Up
Hope This Kalakari thing is Caught! And then Good  Will Win Over Evil...Anyway Hope for the Best Big smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 976

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I bet even now Rashi will not be caught as usual


Rashi!!! Shocked And will get caught!!?? Shocked And too in that house??? Not Possible...
Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 976

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by tomonna

Rashi is evil, there's no doubt about that. But in a way i want her to be mean to Gopi. I want her to do something soo bad that Gopi is humiliated in the worst way possible. She needs to learn the truth about Rashi. Gopi has seen alot of Rashi and her deeds but always forgives her when Rashi makes up some stupid excuse. When is she going to learn that Rashi does not care about her at all. And who know's maybe after getting humiliated she will get some confidence to fight her "sister" and fight for her love.


Gopi never learns Rashi is bad to her, when she was leaving the MM, Hetal was pleading with Kokila and Aham, but if she was good, obviously she would be the first to please with them for her sister. Navrati and electricity bill, Gopi was punished for covering up for Rashi and stopped from taking part in the festivities, Rashi didn't make a squeak in defence of her sister, she ignored her like everyone else, that's no love a sister has. When Gopi was locked in the storeroom, she didn't speak up to help her sister, when she was in the storeroom, Rashi knocked on the window and started eating kheer, though she had a another bowl she didn't give her sister, though her sister had been fasting all day, after all, in disgrace Gopi broke her fast (I know with water only) Gopi should have thought if she was good, she should want that her sister eats something.

So Gopi has had lots of signs she's stubborn like a mule in her naivety. 



Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap
Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 976

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by akelapothik

Well,
i used to think that, Actually Rashi is not evil. It's her mom who persuades her for her own greed (also proved this on Switzerland Gift matter). Also, irritates Gopi just because her Mom said to separate from Ahem to Rule over the Modi Family.

But, after seeing the precap, i think she crossed the limit. Doing "Kalakari"Angry, making Gohem relation worstAngryAngry, stealing Nani'a box, never caring Jigar,insullting Hetal etc. All are in one side but, thus harming Gopi, causing her to Fall and bleeding, all those are beyond the limitAngryAngryAngry. Moreover, she was smiling after seeing Gopi Hurt.Angry

JUST RIDICULOUS..Angry..day by day SNS getting worse.Ouch Although, all thinks that Ahem is not yelling at Gopi, it's an improvement, i want to say them, "Oh Hello, His feelings are not improving, he is not saying anything to Gopi just for Koki, Yes, he was impressed by seeing his room, But, Rashi made thongs worse"


How low can a girl be like Rashi??? Dead


Very Well Said! Its all Urmila and Urmila and Urmila who is forcing Rashi to do this and that..If Rashi has Brains she will come to know that..Kokila rules the House!! Rashi isn't "Evil" But the Kalakari thing has really crossed the Limit !! Many times that has happen..i.e : " Evil Wins Over Good"

And I think Only Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains Will act like Rashi..But hope that Never Happens!! Anyway Well Said!! Thumbs Up
Hope This Kalakari thing is Caught! And then Good  Will Win Over Evil...Anyway Hope for the Best Big smile LOL


yeah..agreed...but even those "Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains" are not that low...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
:.:Rucha Hasabnis ~ Rashi:.: Thread #1

2 3

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 19   Views: 8084

Chandni- 19 8084 16 December 2011 at 6:58am by Simi_YaRaLover
Aham Babu , Rashi Ben, Grihasti Aandolan shuru

2

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 13   Views: 5538

IndigoBlues 13 5538 10 February 2011 at 8:37am by kereisha33
Rashi calls Koki Kaagdi.....

Author: malinn   Replies: 8   Views: 5928

malinn 8 5928 13 September 2010 at 1:11pm by poo_supi
Will Rashi return Jigar's feelings?

2 3

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 22   Views: 7407

VivaciousQueen 22 7407 22 August 2010 at 4:05am by monalidp
Urmila and Rashi now going

Author: suk19   Replies: 2   Views: 1919

suk19 2 1919 21 August 2010 at 8:36am by surfgal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index