Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I think Rashi Crossed the limit

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Well,
i used to think that, Actually Rashi is not evil. It's her mom who persuades her for her own greed (also proved this on Switzerland Gift matter). Also, irritates Gopi just because her Mom said to separate from Ahem to Rule over the Modi Family.

But, after seeing the precap, i think she crossed the limit. Doing "Kalakari"Angry, making Gohem relation worstAngryAngry, stealing Nani'a box, never caring Jigar,insullting Hetal etc. All are in one side but, thus harming Gopi, causing her to Fall and bleeding, all those are beyond the limitAngryAngryAngry. Moreover, she was smiling after seeing Gopi Hurt.Angry

JUST RIDICULOUS..Angry..day by day SNS getting worse.Ouch Although, all thinks that Ahem is not yelling at Gopi, it's an improvement, i want to say them, "Oh Hello, His feelings are not improving, he is not saying anything to Gopi just for Koki, Yes, he was impressed by seeing his room, But, Rashi made thongs worse"

How low can a girl be like Rashi??? Dead

Edited by akelapothik - 18 May 2011 at 12:12am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhargia_kPRIYANKA00Chaudhrytmnaj7Thamanna85Traxy101simibrar1990rusha4003hamzanuhasuresh555ShellJAsuk19princessunaraMereMahiyaa.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i agreed with u its she looks good hearted all because of  how she was norished in her childhood and urmi's influence
u r right she has crossed the limits i wish someone should throw her out

Edited by shobi12500 - 18 May 2011 at 2:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
She's a top class manipulator, Urmila has done her job well, without her telling her she knows what needs to be done. Gopi is no match for her, even Kokila is no match for her. 

Aham his not shouting because again and again his mother is always on his case for being bad to Gopi. But when he came into the room he saw what had been done and assumed his mom had done it and he liked it, but when he went into the bathroom he was sure it was Gopi because of hte hearts etc LOL and he was upset (I don't care about cheesy) because it was Gopi that had done something for him, and he doesn't care whether she loves him or not...that upset me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaChaudhrytmloveanime

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She's a top class manipulator, Urmila has done her job well, without her telling her she knows what needs to be done. Gopi is no match for her, even Kokila is no match for her. 

Aham his not shouting because again and again his mother is always on his case for being bad to Gopi. But when he came into the room he saw what had been done and assumed his mom had done it and he liked it, but when he went into the bathroom he was sure it was Gopi because of hte hearts etc LOL and he was upset (I don't care about cheesy) because it was Gopi that had done something for him, and he doesn't care whether she loves him or not...that upset me.

Totally Agreed Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19-Nafisa-

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Rashi is evil, there's no doubt about that. But in a way i want her to be mean to Gopi. I want her to do something soo bad that Gopi is humiliated in the worst way possible. She needs to learn the truth about Rashi. Gopi has seen alot of Rashi and her deeds but always forgives her when Rashi makes up some stupid excuse. When is she going to learn that Rashi does not care about her at all. And who know's maybe after getting humiliated she will get some confidence to fight her "sister" and fight for her love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gogopiShopnilaChaudhrytmsuk19

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I agree with u. She is so selfish. All that Rashi thinks about is her self. I can't believe that she wants Gopi to get hurt so that she can break her "maun vraut". RASHI HAS CROSSED THE LIMIT! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShopnilaDreamSzChaudhrytm

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i agree they are going to far with it !
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Even if rashi got the modis money she still wont be satisfied she will always want the next best thing,  even if she married aham she would not be satisfied she is just greedy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzChaudhrytm

Go to top