Does Suhana and Ishaan love eachother?

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Has Suhana and Ishaan have said "I Love You" to each other. Do they love each other. If they do does any one know which episode is it where they have said i love you to each other?
Can some one plz tell me as I dont follow this show often but I am liking the current track.
PlZ help me and plz dont tell me to go back and read all the updates or watch the epis.Plz answer my question.

Thanks alot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they have of course confessed their love..Suhana confessed first somewhere aroundJanuary 2nd week and Ishaan confessed later during their honeymoon. If you donot want to watch you are really missing some great episodes of SGP...😊
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes they have n dat too in some style. In jan 12th  2011 episode Suhana confessed her love for Ishan in front of d whole family. N when they were in honeymoon in Goa ( in d forthcoming episodes, Idont remember d date) Ishan also confesses his love after much hesitation.
Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you guys for replying...I'll watch SGF episods from jan for sure. This show is so funny and different from other shows.It's a nice change for sure.
Thanks again guys :)
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suhana confess her love infront of whole family ishaan confess her his love in honeymoon track