India-Forums

Written Update of May 17th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Ranveer tells Rasal that she does not need to sacrifice anything for him if its bothering her so much and he did not mean to force her to make such decision I really thought I will help you by giving your love back and puts his hand on her shoulder and gives her acknowledgment it's okay but Rasal thinks more of the gesture Rasal is happy and hugs her mom and says she is going to GOD to thank him

Ranveer tells his Dadisa and BT and they are happy to hear this and Ranveer asks for his punishment and BT says you will get punished but says I was joking and says you are my life I can never punish you and they hug

The 3 evils are not happy how it turned out but Chanchel says its ok now the whole property will still stay in this haveli and Deep asks if he can go and Mamsa says yes and mistakenly tells Chanchel that Deep is going to Kasturi and Deep says why did you tell her and Mamsa makes up by saying its business and he will tell us more if it progresses and Chanchel says to tell BT (LOL this whole conversation was funny you all have to watch it as she is talking about business but we all know it's a girl) but mamsa says let it progress then we will and Chanchel says ok and leaves and Deep says your mistakes will one day get us both in trouble

Rukmi tells MS that its good that Rasal still loves Ranveer and soon things will turn out okay not to worry but MS says how can I not Ranveer only cares for Rasal so she does not get depressed its not that he is promising his love to her and Rukmi says some things are best left to GOD and tells him not to worry

DD keeps balming Rukmi for doing all this and she is gald it did not work but MS does not say one word (I am so proud MS did not say anything) Rasal is very happy and gives her mom lemonade and some food and tells her to take care of herself and asks her to stay more days but they say they have to go MS goes to say by to Rasal but she looks away so he walks out and DD tells Rasal to be careful of Rukmi and try to make your way in Ranveers heart as he has melted this  much he will melt more

Ranveer looks really upset because he feels he made joke of Vicks love and what will he tell him as he is the one who tried give him hopes and Rasal comes with tea and offers him but he says nicely he does not want it and Rasal offers to massage but he says no please leave me alone and this makes Rasal sad and runs to her room Rukmi sees all this and goes behind her and tells her that Ranveer is not mad at her but just got lot on his mind as you see how he cares for you and did not force you to get Vick married to you and Rasal yells at her to not act that she is nice when she knows it was her idea all along and since it did not work she is being nice to her but the truth is you never let Ranveer think for himself he has always done what you have wanted now that he is thinking himself you don't like it (ummm that was you not Rukmi you always had to tell Ranveer to do things for the family and Rukmi not other way around) but I promise you the pure and truthful way you pray to god I pray to him too and I vow to his that I will make you cry in blood and wish instead of Ranveers love I pray more on you receiving Ranveers hate more than ever and this shocks Rukmi and show ends on Rasal

Tomorrow: Ranveer tells Rukmi he feels he has made fool of Vicks love and he does not know how to face him and Rasal hears this and Vick walks in haveli and Rasal and Vick are faced of one another

Please LIKE my work and sorry for ant mistakes'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 19 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

param02momsx3saggi80newhomerita7482giguserkamkailashsamirah23m001Roshini1494

kamkailash Groupbie
kamkailash
kamkailash

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much. But really  vikram is so pitty. He is again punished for his true love. Ranveer always not doing things properly. Rasal love him truely. He should first change that. With out that he made vikram wrong hope. Now rasal, her mother, haveli members, even rukmi not affected. Rasal did not understand no one get love forcely. And also she forgets Rukmi is lover com wife. She is not marry ranveer forcely. Rasal only marrry him with out love. After marriage she is forced to love him. And also she is not servant to that family like rukmi. Pakka selfish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katekellyRoshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely and detailed update...
kamkailash Groupbie
kamkailash
kamkailash

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hi friend. You are quite busy i think so. Now a days i could not sit and follow the episodes. Boring. More than one month no meaning for dragging the episodes. Now the story changed the track surounds rukmi. When the story from mud to haveli up to ranveer accepts rukmi is ok. After that director itself confused. The story is dragging with the problem that can not be solved. Why such a long confusion? At least rukmi and ranveer lived happily mean no problem. Now they too joined with rasal to cry with one another. We are watching this serials interestly. But now a days reality missing and boring. Reality is heavly missing. Artists are just do there tracks and go with out acting really for story. I can not tolerate KBAHD become like this.I like rukmi and ranveer pair. With out understanding language i watch this for them. Now????!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top