Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha Ka Rakshak!!! ya Naya Pyaarka Shuruat!!!! (Page 8)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by AzMishy

Congo on ur first post Azy Hug Thanks Bushy!!Hug
Mila bhi toh yeh post mila?? LOLKya karu,Ouch Aww Ouch*snif*
No comments...Me tooConfused one question...Yes go aheadWink See i asked Wink i awnserdTongue
Did this scene already happened in the show or not?? ConfusedNo not yetConfused oh no Confusedohh yesConfused
Tell me someone...please...if this didn't happen...i don't want it to happen on Monday..

Its for this week but can not say anything!!!ConfusedOh ho...i don;t it for monday Ouchwill hope soOuch

Mostly I guess it will go to srush!!OuchGod bless Sushy Ouchmy poor srush!!Ouchshe gets all the crap to update,baaji thrown out PN not enough she getting Diggu LSOuch

.anyday but Monday Please LOL

But what if they show this for Monday precap!! LOL Precap is okay LOL what i meant is srush getting the pre cap n u geting it for updateTongueLOL

I seriously have no idea! ConfusedEtenal confused aatma LOL calm down...Embarrassed ohh now me all confused answeirng all the commentsConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_InsaneSwetha-Sai

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@Azy: No i dont want that episode...LOL Whatever...even if they show it on monday...i will watch it with my eyes closed LOL
And you are confused answering so many comments...take a break LOL

-Azy-Swetha-Sai

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Even in this age of instant gratification, the writers of LTL spent one whole year developing painstakingly the growth of two people in love. It's really REALLY breaking my heart to see that story ending up this way...! And the 8000 households will still remain glued to it??

That is the saddest part...we had one beautiful and a unique story which had all the right elements..we had a show which raised the bar of quality so high on TV.. we had a wonderful love story which was so pure and deep and eternal..we had great actors who with their amazing chemistry made these couple touch our hearts...so it makes me wonder how can one get over such a show and start liking the change which has no depth or the originality..and accept a new LS which is supposed to happen which in no way can be related to nakusha..
and how can one even start admiring the chemistry Confused between this new couple?..have to accept sadly that there are many out there who will like and are waiting to see the love develop...Ouch
so we have a lead couple.. and we have a LS between them..maybe this is the only thing that matters at the end of the day..and not the story, or the quality or the character development or the overall depth of the show...

Exactly Roopa! That explains why we don't get to see even an ounce of the sincerity we witnessed in the actors/writers of the original LTL in any other show.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Azy-Swetha-Sai

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

@Azy: No i dont want that episode...LOL Whatever...even if they show it on monday...i will watch it with my eyes closed LOL

I don't think any one will want for that matter na.LOL

But I pity ur ears too!!Ouch

Wont i??? ts such a horrible promo to reply na,

I wish If I had MR returns as Dutta promo to report!!Day Dreaming*sigh*

Yes took a break n came back!!TongueLOL

Sanely_InsaneSwetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

azy n bushyHug
i went to arnab's YT channel today morning in search of a new promo of Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani serialEmbarrassed dat was shown in tv last niteEmbarrassed n wat do i see...Cry a new horrible LCL promoDead 

v nvr got a LTL promo since so many daysCry n now look...!!!!AngryDead v did get a new promo...Ouch but its was the one dats was Dead 
i was Cry n Ouch n Broken Heart wen i saw nakkuShocked in the promoOuch

Edited by sv003 - 18 May 2011 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by chochu15

Good!!! Now atleast the audience will be sure where the story is heading...and the people waiting for Dutta to come back will finally give up on this crap!!!!

Pyar na hua passing the parcel ho gaya...one gone pass it to another one in the line...hadd hai..what a mockery of the word "LOVE"...

If they have guts they will clearly show that Dutta is no more and then move on with Digu's story.

Shreya, the question still is "if they have guts"...which they don't...they still want to cash on Dutta's name as much as they can...such a bunch of cowards!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuprettywomanWanderbug-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

azy n bushyHug
i went to arnab's YT channel today morning in search of a new promo of Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani serialEmbarrassed dat was shown in tv last niteEmbarrassed n wat do i see...Cry a new horrible LCL promoDead 

v nvr got a LTL promo since so many daysCry n now look...!!!!AngryDead v did get a new promo...Ouch but its was the one dats was Dead 
i was Cry n Ouch n Broken Heart wen i saw nakkuShocked in the promoOuch

Ohh sweeta…!!Hug

Feeling bad for u to ending up on this promo early morning!!Ouch

But now we r bombarded with so many promos n what not, but we have decided not to react to it!!AngryDead

So don't feel bad, its not our show any more!! Wink

Swetha-Sai

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Even if they show Dutta dead, a relationship as TaSha that took a year to build, went through all that they did, cannot still be passing the parcel as @Chochu15 rightly said.

But then 'Breaking something is so easy.'
I hate all of 'em out there.

-Azy-

Go to top