Nakusha Ka Rakshak!!! ya Naya Pyaarka Shuruat!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Laraab

I CRIED when I watched this promo. I can't believe this. I obviously already knew that they would show a love story between Nakusha and that guy, but I still had a little bit of hope.

I think there is a sick person out there who wants to c us 200 crying!! 😡🤢

So taking away all the cherished memories one by one!!

Guess all our hope gone , ek umeed thi, now that's too  also has become a big question mark!! 😒

Originally posted by AzMishy

Thanks pooji!!🤗

C what a topic I have got for my starter!!!

Yes neither do I dear!!😆 Its all utterly  crap!!🤢

True dear that was a time!!😒
 We would go crazy asking for "link plzzz"😆 I remember one was asking "bagawan ken nam ke link dedona"!!!😆😆
------>>wow😆 i nvr knew dat ppl were so crazy😳 now its like v all r hardly bothered🥱 
i felt like 🥱 wen i watched yesterday's epi azy...
 now what has happened!! Not a single person interested and we r bombarded with SBS, SBB and IF on location and colors written video promo and what not!! 😡🤢

----------->> seriously.. wen we had nakku-dutta re-union n romance😳😍 in the jungles n in PN mansion😳 v nvr got so many promos nor did v get so many videos from IF 

Yes me too think its from Diggu's side🤢 , good thing that nakku is out of mind other wise!!!🤢

I should thank u for coming here n posting comment too!!😳

thanks dear😛
Originally posted by sweetmemoriess

but somehow i believe dutta will return . seems they gonna create  a story line like movie sadma when they  eventually fall in love with each other dutta will return and she will get her emory back and she will forget diggu ...

Given the current crap fest any thing is possible dear!! 🤢🤢

Originally posted by chochu15

Good!!! Now atleast the audience will be sure where the story is heading...and the people waiting for Dutta to come back will finally give up on this crap!!!!

Pyar na hua passing the parcel ho gaya...one gone pass it to another one in the line...hadd hai..what a mockery of the word "LOVE"...

Good na, that if any one had lil hope and was watching this crap, they can now happily move to another show cos now its more clear that they have planed to go ahead with Diggu no mater what!!

Sad to c that a show had such a beautiful LS has to show this crap side too !! its utterly disgusting as ever to say this is LOVE!!🤢

Originally posted by kiran255

Gross 

Throws up !
hi kiki🤗
will join with u *throws up some more🤢🤢*

Thanks for sharing, I'll wait & see how other viewers are accepting this LS. Colors are expecting trp to go up with this😆 After creating a great LS of Datta- Naku, now this crap LS of Digu- Naku😆

Congo on ur first post Azy 🤗
Mila bhi toh yeh post mila?? 😆
No comments...one question...
Did this scene already happened in the show or not?? 😕
Tell me someone...please...if this didn't happen...i don't want it to happen on Monday...anyday but Monday Please 😆
[QUOTE=sub_rosa]Even in this age of instant gratification, the writers of LTL spent one whole year developing painstakingly the growth of two people in love. It's really REALLY breaking my heart to see that story ending up this way...! And the 8000 households will still remain glued to it??[/QUOTE]

True dear, it is sad to c so beautifully penned love story has been taken to this stage where one can hardly say this was that show 1 time we used to watch it so lovingly!!

Glad we have DN ELS!! Other wise don't know how we gonna cope with all this!! feeling So depressed!!

BOLD-
🤢 That is not a good topic to wake up to but thanks for informing us AzMishy. I guess we need to be aware of how much damage they are doing to the show, even if we refuse to watch the crap they churn out day in day out. Lets hope that this love story is only from Deegu's side.
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for sharing, I'll wait & see how other viewers are accepting this LS. Colors are expecting trp to go up with this😆 After creating a great LS of Datta- Naku, now this crap LS of Digu- Naku😆

Ur welcome dear.😳

Yes sure one must wait and see where this will take their TRP to!!😆😆

Some one is disillusioned that he think like Dutta nakku LS this DIggu -- 🐷--- with nakku will also will make great hit!! In ur dreams!!😡😡