Nakusha Ka Rakshak!!! ya Naya Pyaarka Shuruat!!!! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

Thx for posting.

Refuse to press the 'Like' button for this. So am making a post instead to thank you for your efforts

The serial can take a dive into crap for all I care.

No problem dearπŸ˜ƒ, even I wished there was a unlike button too!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Thanks for coming and commenting too!!😳

Yes no I cares as to what happens in the show anyway, who cares, its not our show anymore!!

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing.😊

The way the story line is proceeding, LCL should be ending soon 😑

U r welcome dear!!😳

God knows y this crap is  still going on!! Who cares anyway!!Angry🀒

tell me who cares whatever he is to nakku our show ended on 25 march and tasha lived happily ever after 😍.this ltl 2 is a biggest crap going on tv .i have stopped watching show after 25 march and will continue till MR returns as dutta no replacement is acceptable,MR  IS OUR DUTTA AND ALWAYS BE.what says guys.😊
Originally posted by krishaa

tell me who cares whatever he is to nakku our show ended on 25 march and tasha lived happily ever after 😍.this ltl 2 is a biggest crap going on tv .i have stopped watching show after 25 march and will continue till MR returns as dutta no replacement is acceptable,MR  IS OUR DUTTA AND ALWAYS BE.what says guys.😊

Koi doubt mat rakhna.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AzMishy

No problem dearπŸ˜ƒ, even I wished there was a unlike button too!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Thanks for coming and commenting too!!😳

Yes no I cares as to what happens in the show anyway, who cares, its not our show anymore!!

Thx for understanding. My heart aches for what could have been and weeps at what is the current sorry state of the story that I was once, waiting breathlessly for!!!!! πŸ’” 😭

Thank god for  you-tube!!!! Long live the guys who made that web-site!!!!⭐️ And a curse upon the channel that ruined the happiness of so many viewers!!!!!!
Edited by mahalaxmik - 12 years ago