-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Congo on ur first post Azy πŸ€— Thanks Bushy!!πŸ€—

Mila bhi toh yeh post mila?? πŸ˜†Kya karu,
No comments...Me tooπŸ˜• one question...Yes go aheadπŸ˜‰
Did this scene already happened in the show or not?? ConfusedNo not yetπŸ˜•
Tell me someone...please...if this didn't happen...i don't want it to happen on Monday..

Its for this week but can not say anything!!!πŸ˜•

Mostly I guess it will go to srush!!

.anyday but Monday Please πŸ˜†

But what if they show this for Monday precap!! πŸ˜†

I seriously have no idea! πŸ˜•

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yukkk No way I don't think audiences will accept this Crap πŸ˜‘ Bring Mishal Back . I don't understand these stupid people Yaha audiences khud bata ra hi hai TAM ratings increase karne ka Tareeks and these idiots won't listen even though it means their profits will go up. Honestly they've exceeded all the limits of Stupidity. 
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

🀒 That is not a good topic to wake up to but thanks for informing us AzMishy. I guess we need to be aware of how much damage they are doing to the show, even if we refuse to watch the crap they churn out day in day out. Lets hope that this love story is only from Deegu's side.

Hi neets, u can call me Azy….😳

Sorry to wake u up with a such a horrible news!!πŸ˜”

Yes we do need to keep track with what they r doing to ur beloved show so when they shut it down we can really rejoice it na!!πŸ˜‰

I am waiting till they announce to prove them that u can not always replace a character n say anything is replaceable and show can  go on!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
 I am waiting for that day.😈 To show them how bad they failed in it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

yukkk No way I don't think audiences will accept this Crap πŸ˜‘ Bring Mishal Back . I don't understand these stupid people Yaha audiences khud bata ra hi hai TAM ratings increase karne ka Tareeks and these idiots won't listen even though it means their profits will go up. Honestly they've exceeded all the limits of Stupidity. 

No 1 will accept it and they sure gonna know it by the end of this week ratings!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry nakusha won't fall for Diggu but Diggu will really fall for her because she can take him as a good friend means Diggu. Where for her Saab she always had respect and love for him. woh repsect diggu ko nahin mil sakti even while talking to dutta she talks like Aap ko chot to nahin lagi but for Diggu she talks like tu kyun gussa hota hain so respect is only for dutta she has in her mind
-Azy- thumbnail
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Azy: No i dont want that episode...πŸ˜† Whatever...even if they show it on monday...i will watch it with my eyes closed πŸ˜†
And you are confused answering so many comments...take a break πŸ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

That is the saddest part...we had one beautiful and a unique story which had all the right elements..we had a show which raised the bar of quality so high on TV.. we had a wonderful love story which was so pure and deep and eternal..we had great actors who with their amazing chemistry made these couple touch our hearts...so it makes me wonder how can one get over such a show and start liking the change which has no depth or the originality..and accept a new LS which is supposed to happen which in no way can be related to nakusha..
and how can one even start admiring the chemistry πŸ˜• between this new couple?..have to accept sadly that there are many out there who will like and are waiting to see the love develop...
so we have a lead couple.. and we have a LS between them..maybe this is the only thing that matters at the end of the day..and not the story, or the quality or the character development or the overall depth of the show...

Exactly Roopa! That explains why we don't get to see even an ounce of the sincerity we witnessed in the actors/writers of the original LTL in any other show.
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

@Azy: No i dont want that episode...πŸ˜† Whatever...even if they show it on monday...i will watch it with my eyes closed πŸ˜†

And you are confused answering so many comments...take a break πŸ˜†

I don't think any one will want for that matter na.πŸ˜†

But I pity ur ears too!!

Wont i??? ts such a horrible promo to reply na,

I wish If I had MR returns as Dutta promo to report!!😍*sigh*

Yes took a break n came back!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Next