intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis😊sorry for this delayed update, was very busy yesterday,
i am only putting up main highlights today
scene 1
nirali comes and congratulates d over her win😊
she asks d for gift, d agrees,
just then vaibhav comes , nirali asks him to congratulate d , he congratulates devki
after nirali goes out, he puts a paper where headlines of d winning over vaibhav industries is splashed
d gives a gift to vaibhav , v refuses since she has won she should get gifts.
he is slightly upset over what media has written abt them
he also expresses concern that she has hit imvs ego.
devki rubbishes all that and says she and imv had already decided that they would keep business and home aside, imv is very happy that she won😆😆😆(yaa we can see that, he will put u in jail shortly ðŸ˜›)
v is still thinking but he refuses to take the gift,
d says this gift is not on behalf of her getting the deal, but has come from rehabilitation centre.
she said her dad has made this gift for himand has said thanks😃
v accepts the gift. d asks her to get ready as today is her mother's birthday😊

scene2
bb baa r chit chatting😆. just then d comes and both congratulate each other
bb gives him some things of her mother chandraprabha as a present.
devki is ecstatic😊, she removes one earring from the pouch butasks wherw is the other one
bb tells her the other pair is missing

scene3'
the other pair id with imv , he is gazing at it, baa comes there and understnads that imv is thinking abt chandraprabha.
imv goes in flashback mode where he remembers his last meeting with her, and in the end one pair of earring was left with him
(u should see the fb , u will really feel bad 4 imv here)
baa informs that bb is here but she can understand if he does not want to meet him
imv says no, send him upstairs, i have to fight with my weakness😊
i knew chandraprabha would come in some or the other form in devki so he has to bear this pain

scene4-
charu goes to rajvi room
she asks her to give a necklace to d, rajvii refuses she is upset because her husband has lost out on this deal
it was the first time sid was in charge and he lost,so she cannot give this present to her
she asks charu to give d the present herself

scene5
imv and bb r having achat where bb acknowledges he made a wrong decision in not marrying her daughter to him
just then a call comes from chinu to imv
imv excuses himself .chinu tells him he knows now who has funded d company.
he tells that the company did not give a single peeny to bb company but all money came from a private account
he tells him that it was vaibhav virani who gave money😉
😆
imv is totally shocked and stunned😲😆